Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Least Favorite YouTubers

Theshadowmaster235

The NEW Pewdiepie.

By New i mean the pewdiepie he is now where he the top youtuber and everything. I just hate his voice, I find it so annoying and it's funny because the OLD pewdiepie did strange voices and i found them more funny then annoying.

The problem with him I think is that he puts out too much content. I admit his Pewds Does Everything uploads have made me smile

• Brohoof 1

I would say Pewdiepie but I haven't really seen a lot of his videos so I'll say Fred. Seriously, how did he get so popular by just speeding up his voice and acting like an idiot. It doesn't help that Nickelodeon really loves this guy for some reason and gave him his own show.

• Brohoof 3

Tumblr feminazis that have youtube accounts.

I often get pissed by their arguments that it makes cringe so hard. Whenever they are confronted with evidence, facts, and statistics, they brush it off! Its like "NO! THEY DO NOT EXIST! DO NOT SHOW THAT THING IN FRONT OF MY FACE YOU SUB HUMAN!"

But if I had to be specific, it'd be this person.

https://www.youtube.com/user/ZJemptv

She's so... lifeless. I go to her channel to listen to her arguments but I end up stopping at certain points because I find myself nodding off. Atleast TAA has personality infront of the camera.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Pewdiepie. I will admit that he seems to genuinely enjoy what he's doing and he's really good to his fans, so I can respect that about him and I won't hate him for that, but he just screams SO MUCH :( It takes away from the funny parts of his Let's Plays, on top of being headache inducing. He's a good guy, though, so I won't say anything bad about him :D

Fred.

Fred.

Fred.

Fred.

Fred.

How could it not be Fred. He is the anus of comedy.

Ohey, I forgot about him :D Yeahh. Fred is definitely more annoying than Pewdiepie. I just haven't heard anything about Fred in a long, long time.

Not that I'm complaining :D

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 2

I'm going to get shot for this, but Retsupurae.

No, I don't dislike them even if they cross the line sometimes because I've enjoyed some of their LPs. It's their obnoxious fanbase that mindlessly attacks and threatens anyone they MST that I cannot stand. 

I'm very VERY youtube picky. I don't watch anyone annoying IMO, but I am not really a fan of all the youtubers that are extremely popular. I don't watch let's play stuff, so there goes a lot of youtube out the window for me. And other than pony stuff and some random exceptions, I mainly focus on educational things.

People said it already, but Pewdiepie. I don't know if I hate the guy, I just don't understand. I don't understand how he become the most popular lets player. From what I've seen, he just screams. I mean, that's funny sometimes, but it seems to be the only thing he does.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Putting down my vote for the gaming channel VenturianTales. UGH. My little brother often listens to them. Their voices are absolutely grating, they aren't funny, and when they scream I want to punch a hole through his ipad. :eww:

And they turned me off the game G-Mod until RoosterTeeth played it and showed me how awesome it was.

Edited by Destiny
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

No one mention's bieber as most annoying? I will mention him! :D as his channel has lots and lots of subscribers but still gay

He's still on YouTube well he's already on my most annoying people of all time list so I guess I'll add him to my most annoying youtuber list as well.

Edited by Theshadowmaster235

Skydoesminecraft.

Not really Sky himself (although I do find his voice incredibly annoying) but his fanbase. They're just so....ugh. And "Sky Army"? What is this shit?  :angry:

That being said, I LOVE MinecraftUniverse. He's much less obnoxious, and really deserves his views. He seems so out of place with Sky and the rest of their crew. But Sky is the only one I honestly don't like. 

• Brohoof 1

While it has been said so often that this thread could be renamed to "Reasons PewDiePie Sucks", I have to say I hate him and every channel that has attempted to copy his style.

I really don't like smosh anymore. They used to be pretty funny, but now I just feel like they're shelling out as many videos as possible in order to make a quick buck; which is very annoying.

No offense, but everyone who says PewDiePie can't have been on youtube very much. It's even kind of stupid to say, imo. First off, to say that he is annoying because of how many subscribers he has and because of his fans is absolutely ridiculous. About his videos, his voice and personality.. Well, speak for yourself but I think his videos are alright (nothing special), he seems like a nice guy and I don't really mind his voice. I know some of you disagree and think that it's the most annoying voice ever, but wow...

1393000693251.jpg

Out of every single youtuber, you think HE is the most annoying one of them all? wat?

Anyways, I think:

• Annoying Orange because I think his whole orange talking thing is stupid, boring and it's getting reeeeaaally really old. I can't stand the voice either.
  • Fred do I really need to explain why?
  • The Amazing Atheist - Well, I am an atheist myself, but this guy is just... I don't know I just want him away from the screen as soon as I see him.
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

Pewdiepie and Skydoesminecraft. I seriously don't understand how the heck they get all those subs. They make me angry, and their voices get on my nerves pretty badly. Yay... watching dudes play stupid games... fun.

I'm not saying all the games they play are stupid, as I do play Minecraft and sometimes Slender, but I honestly can't stand those two youtubers.

Found a video - Here

Edited by Anci3ntArtiFact

Fred.

Fred.

Fred.

Fred.

Fred.

How could it not be Fred. He is the anus of comedy.

Wait I like Fred and  used to be a huge fan in that I don't watch him that much anymore and the voice he seems to use is a lil, annoying but I think he is pretty funny...

Onision argh...

Mr.Repizon...Ick

Ijustine...WHY!?

haha, Repzion is my favorite Youtuber. I agree on Onision though.

Also, I agree on pewdiepie. I don't dislike him, I don't even know him, I just don't find his videos entertaining.

Even though PewDiePie is hilarious, he gets REALLY annoying after a while, and Skydoesminecraft has decent content, but he goes crazy and says, "HNREE HNREE HNREE HNREE HNREE" every other freakin video. Not cool. It makes me remember when I used to have good eardrums....

Also, a smaller youtuber, but Bashur's voice really pisses me off :/

(edited)

Is nobody gonna mention DarkSydePhil?

What the fuck? I'm clicking post, and it's not doing anything! "Not enough characters?" What does that mean? It doesn't explain anything! Does it mean I have to click the smiley face? Okay, now it's showing a bunch of heads at the bottom! The system is bugged! Hahahahaha! *burps*

Okay, I just checked the stream, and they say I have to type letters in to post something. I don't know how you're supposed to know that, It doesn't explain it to you.

Edited by SpaceOnion
  • Brohoof 1