Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Least Favorite YouTubers

Theshadowmaster235

haha, Repzion is my favorite Youtuber.

He used to be my favourite until I found out he was a right prick so I don't watch him anymore.

Anyway, I find The Amazing Atheist to be annoying since he is a true hypocrite to when it comes to vids and comments (one of his recent comments was when he told someone to stop "leeching" off other YouTubers even though he got famous leeching of other YouTubers).

(edited)

Onision argh...

Mr.Repizon...Ick

Ijustine...WHY!?

I love Onision. He's such a dumb fuck, I can't stop laughing at how stupid he is. I think he's the most crazy person I've seen in my life. I mean just look at this

It's so dumb, I love it.

And this parody on pewdiepie is actually quite funny xD

Edited by Jokuc

He used to be my favourite until I found out he was a right prick so I don't watch him anymore.

Anyway, I find The Amazing Atheist to be annoying since he is a true hypocrite to when it comes to vids and comments (one of his recent comments was when he told someone to stop "leeching" off other YouTubers even though he got famous leeching of other YouTubers).

A lot of people are right pricks, and he's owned up to a lot of the shit he's done. Regardless, I don't expect anyone to be perfect, I agree with most of his content, so it's all good to me.

(edited)

.....................Need I even say anything?

Out of all the YouTubers I've watched, PewDiePie is the most annoying piece of cancerous ass I've ever watched! In fact, this is my reaction to the fact that he even exists.

Edited by GrauWitz
  • Brohoof 3

.....................Need I even say anything?

Out of all the YouTubers I've watched, PewDiePie is the most annoying piece of cancerous ass I've ever watched! In fact, this is my reaction to the fact that he even exists.

Thanks for destroying my eardrums....

What the fuck? I'm clicking post, and it's not doing anything! "Not enough characters?" What does that mean? It doesn't explain anything! Does it mean I have to click the smiley face? Okay, now it's showing a bunch of heads at the bottom! The system is bugged! Hahahahaha! *burps*

Okay, I just checked the stream, and they say I have to type letters in to post something. I don't know how your supposed to know that, It doesn't explain it to you.

That pretty much sums up what his experience with this site would be.

You forgot the random noises, tough! :P

One annoying youtuber I can think of right now it Tobuscus.Whenever he wants to show a video it only plays for like 0.01 seconds then it goes back to himself.Which gets irritating.

• Brohoof 1

most would say pewdiepie, my personal opinion is any reviewer on youtube. because apparently revieiwing these days means "i never played it past an hour because of x reason it must be bad" seriously if you want be be a reviewer buck the fuck up and actually see what the game is not what you wanted it to be. total biscuit is  a huge one that does this but as i type this not as much as angry joe. he ripped eso a new one when he played about 5 levels of it and said "its so boring and all you do is quest"........its an mmo.......and youre level 5.......what you want a raid?

(edited)

I've watched Pewdiepie's entire Slender the arrival let's play, and it really wasn't too bad, but his attitude would definitely get real repetitive after so long. If you want to watch someone play indie/ horror games, Markiplier is a great guy, and he cares about his fans, also, his fans aren't a bunch of rabid kids either. I'll give you a tip, though, if you don't like over-the-top screaming, then he might turn you off in his horror game playthroughs.

Edited by Scoutmaster91
  • Brohoof 1

What about about brony analysts? Maybe analysts in general who've lost their mojo and can't have anymore fun, so they have to ruin the fun for everyone else.

I don't mind Pewdie, to be honest. Also, if you want to know why he has so many damn views, here's why:

Fred is an annoying little bitch. Too bad all my friends like him. -.-

• Brohoof 1

I know this sounds very cliche, but PewDiePie is on my list. I think his Happy Wheels videos are very hilarious. I don't like his Amnesia Let's Play though...I can't go through one video without him beating the dead horse with "Stephano" or "BARRELS!". Sometimes, he screams like a little girl, and half the time are very uncalled for. His reactions feel forced, as well as his humor. >_>

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Any wannabe LPer twelvie. Those that constantly try to replicate PewDiePie, CaptainSparklez and Machinima. PewDiePie for me isn't annoying, just boring. Same with CaptainSparklez. It's just the twelvie fans of them that annoy the hell out of me.

EDIT: I can't believe I left out the so-called "ponefags," the bronies that bring ponies up out of no-where and when someone says anything about it, they flame and say "IZ IT JUST COZ IM A BRONIE THAT YOUZ ALL HATE ME?" I cannot stand people like that. There is nothing wrong with talking about ponies, just as long as it fits the conversation. These "ponefags" are why 4chan mainly hates us. And most people.

Edited by RaptorJesus

Man, if you asked about 4 months ago, I would have said SammyClassicSonicFan (That's a link to his old channel). Now, he's gotten much more tolerable on his new channel, but he's still pretty stupid. 

I've heard of him. The only good thing I could say about his videos is that he has a good intro. Then it goes downhill from there.

for me, i think its cinnamontoastken and game grumps (i used to be a really big fan but i feel like the qualities of their videos went down a lot). and for pewds? ..well, let's just say i generally try to avoid his videos but i don't hate him lol

Least youtuber must be... Tobuscus. Most favorite youtuber: Pewdiepie

NOTE: GUYS Y U INSULT PEWDIEPIE IF HE IS UR LEAST FAVORITE YOUTUBER THEN PISS YOURSELF (srsly you should be ashamed of yourself) IF YOU DONT LIKE HIM THEM DONT U+INSULT HIM JUST SAY HE YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE YOUTUBER!Especially Theshadowmaster235. Your so mean T_T

PewDiePie... His voice is just so annoying, it's like he's faking every bit of laughter...

Sorry, his voice is swedish .-. It's not faking every bit of laughter. It's just his accent