Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Least Favorite YouTubers

Theshadowmaster235

Wow. Are there really that few people on the forums who can't stand DarkSydePhil?

What did he do? I've never even heard of him.

I'm also gonna mention Dailygrace. She's very annoying.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I remember going through videos and seeing one of those popular youtubers be pretty offencive about transgenders :< to the point i just had to click off the video cause i found the attitude outright just ugh

forgot the name though .o.

I hate to be mean, but try to guess who this is:

HOW YA DOIN BRAS WLCOME TO ANOTHER EPISODE O- O FUCK IM BEING CHASED BY SLENDERMANN

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH *cries*

Plus, most Pewdiepie's fanbase are 10 year olds.

• Brohoof 1

Pewdiepie's not a horrible person by any means. But I can't stand his videos any more. They've gotten so repetitive to the point where it's just become "watch some guy scream and rage", with no variety. Also, his fans suck. But we've already established that.

Smosh has the same thing. They used to be funny. Then it became just video after video of immature jokes with no variety. If you've seen one Smosh video, you've pretty much seen them all.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@@ShadowPirateX,

Oh my lord, I forgot all about that e-begging sad and pathetic individual. 

"HEY GUYS PLZ SBUCRIBE 2 MAH CHANUL SO I CAN MUV INTO A BIGGR HOUSE WITH MAH GIRLFRND, SINCE I'M TOO LAZY TO GET A REEL JOB."

Edited by Guest

(edited)

I say Tobuscus (oh my gosh, STOP!!! You act like you're 2 fucking years old half the time! Why hasn't this been mentioned more?) and I second everyone that says PewDiePie.

I have watched more amazing ones than ones I dislike (hate's strongly negative connotation), though. Yet again, I avoid and forget YouTubers that are terrible at entertainment and instead use humor that is absolutely offensive, and in no way funny (unless you're a sick and twisted fiend of a person).

Edited by Twilly F. Sniper
  • Brohoof 2

Gligar. F***ing. Thirteen. Vids.

Although I don't really like the modern Sonic games, modern Nintendo, or Pokemon all that much. (I really don't see the appeal.) He just happens to be OBSESSED with butchering these things to the point where nearly more than half of his videos have at least one thing that has to do with previously mentioned series.

Also his voice sounds really dumb, and to make things worse he is 18 years old. (I'm 14 and I act WAAAY more mature than he does.) 

Some more things to point out is basically his constant use of basically the word: "basically."

Another thing to point out is how bad his reviews are. He will find these flaws as hard as possible, a lot of times making a fairy tale to show one. After that, he then compares it to his lord and saviors: Shin Megami Tensei, Deus Ex, and Halo.

So yeah. Gligar, if you see this message: Then go back to praying to SMT next to your Deus Ex shrine, which is made up of a million pirated copies of Deus Ex on your PC.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I don't really like PewDiePie, he can be annoying.

And Daneboe/Annoying Orange. Shame, I used to LOVE to watch their videos, but then I realized Daneboe's videos are stupid and Annoying Orange videos pretty much became completely idiotic after the show came on.

Oh, and.. mariotehplumber  :okiedokielokie:

Edited by Skarloey

Gligar. F***ing. Thirteen. Vids.

Although I don't really like the modern Sonic games, modern Nintendo, or Pokemon all that much. (I really don't see the appeal.) He just happens to be OBSESSED with butchering these things to the point where nearly more than half of his videos have at least one thing that has to do with previously mentioned series.

Also his voice sounds really dumb, and to make things worse he is 18 years old. (I'm 14 and I act WAAAY more mature than he does.) 

Some more things to point out is basically his constant use of basically the word: "basically."

Another thing to point out is how bad his reviews are. He will find these flaws as hard as possible, a lot of times making a fairy tale to show one. After that, he then compares it to his lord and saviors: Shin Megami Tensei, Deus Ex, and Halo.

So yeah. Gligar, if you see this message: Then go back to praying to SMT next to your Deus Ex shrine, which is made up of a million pirated copies of Deus Ex on your PC.

Ah yes, the reviewer who seems to only bash popular games just to get a reaction out of the fanbase for those games, like that time he reviewed the mlp app which was just the typical brony bashing video.

• Brohoof 2

meh I don't like YouTube celebrities because when I do a LP of something people look up the LP and they see mine then they see some YouTube Celebrity with better equipment then me so they click his video

also I'm well aware of the fact YouTube celebrities aren't doing this on purpose but I just find this annoying

(edited)

Ah yes, the reviewer who seems to only bash popular games just to get a reaction out of the fanbase for those games, like that time he reviewed the mlp app which was just the typical brony bashing video.

"Hey, let's talk about the game!"

"First off, let's talk about the fanbase."

Yep, I remember that. His videos are so pathetic that I even made a YouTube Poop out of his video: "(4/1) An Apology... Opinions Are Illegal!" Which is just him talking about why his opinion is worth more than ours.  :lol:

EDIT: Also, he makes fans of certain games look bad. Such as previously mentioned Deus Ex and how much he treats it like his god. (Which is funny since "Deus Ex" means "A god from.") So yeah, I feel bad for myself being interested in the same thing.  :(

Edited by Kilobyte_Writer9K
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

PewdiePie helps charity, interacts with his audience. Can you say that with most any other YouTubers?

NO!

Onision.

Everytime I mention that name, I just want to put a gun to my mouth.

He's simply put just a horrible person.

"What should I do when my gf's having a mental breakdown? Oh, I know, I should film her and put the video up on YouTube!"

In one of his "help" videos, he made it sound like the victim was the criminal. Seriously, how is a child guilty when his or her mother abuses him or her????

Also, he makes fun of rape. And I don't mean just a bad joke or anything, no, that guy takes it to full scale. (Go check out his video "Pupppy Love" I think for that)

Also, his arch nemesis MrRepsion or whatever, who does a great job on explaining what he does wrong btw, made a video called "The Last Fall of Onision" Or something.

Basically, Onision, on the 4th. of July (For those outside of America it's their independence day.) instead of going out and celebrating, decided to stay inside, be a little bitch and debate a SOCK. Wow. Instead of going out and celebrating your country's independence, you decide to stay inside your house and insult a RepSock. A parody. Wow. I just don't have any more words for this guy.

In case I'm going to get hate messages below, I've built a wall under this message.

FUCK YOUR WALL! ONISION IS BEST YOUTUBERZ IN HISTORY FOREVER!!?!??!!?1"

I watch MrRepizion and Onision BTW..

Edited by NightGuard

Mariotehplumber is also a really bad one. He isn't ear killing as much anymore, but he still has a few problems.

-Flawed reviews. Focuses on the design more than anything else in the games.

-Poor description. He doesn't use actual words that would fit constructive criticism, (that is if he had any) often times using a noun. If you want to see the nouns he uses then you have to look it up because if I told you I'd likely get banned.

-Swears every few seconds. Count how many times you hear him say fudge. (Except I didn't say fudge, I said THE WORD. The big one. The queen mother of dirty words: The F--- word!)

-Aggresive towards people who disagree. Just don't do that.

So many more.

(edited)

I hate ShaneDawsonTV, Digibro, HowTo Basic, and Smosh.

Wow! Why does everyone hate PewdiePie, he actually helps charity..don't see that from Smosh, ShaneDawson or even YOGSCAST.

Also, Nobody hates Nostalgia Critic or AVGN? Cool!

Guess this one:

"RRRRRAAAAAAAHHHHHH YOU FRICKIN FRICKS WON'T STOP HATING ON SONIC FOR NO REASON! FRICK FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Every Sonic Fan on YouTube ever?

Edited by NightGuard

The YouTuber that I hate the most is PewDiePie. He is the most annoying piece of cancerous ass I've ever watched! Every single one of his videos is him screaming bloody murder for no fucking reason! But besides PewDiePie, I also despise Drift0r and Ali-A. Basically, they're Activision's pawns.