Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Least Favorite YouTubers

Theshadowmaster235

(edited)

The YouTuber that I hate the most is PewDiePie. He is the most annoying piece of cancerous ass I've ever watched! Every single one of his videos is him screaming bloody murder for no fucking reason! But besides PewDiePie, I also despise Drift0r and Ali-A. Basically, they're Activision's pawns.

^ Please read my above post please, and jut give me one reason besides..oh he yells.

Have you tried watching videos other than his horror ones and what I don't get is calling him "cancerous ass" is just immature. He ran 3 charities ALL SUCCESSFUL so really just comparing him to a really horrible thing is just really mind blowing..

Edited by NightGuard

(edited)

I hate ShaneDawsonTV, Digibro, HowTo Basic, and Smosh.

Wow! Why does everyone hate PewdiePie, he actually helps charity..don't see that from Smosh, ShaneDawson or even YOGSCAST.

Also, Nobody hates Nostalgia Critic or AVGN? Cool!

Every Sonic Fan on YouTube ever?

I'm talking about one in specific: Sammy The Classic Sonic Fan.

Just look at his video: "Stop Hating on Sonic." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQhjJ0BLxT0

Apparently he's 15 years old. Yeah, I don't see it.

Edited by Kilobyte_Writer9K

I'm talking about one in specific: Sammy The Classic Sonic Fan.

Just look at his video: "Stop Hating on Sonic." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQhjJ0BLxT0

Apparently he's 15 years old. Yeah, I don't see it.

That kid who claims he's 15 years old, yet he looks like he's 10. Also, he has a good intro to his videos, yet it all goes downhill when he starts screaming at people to change their opinions to his.

• Brohoof 1

That kid who claims he's 15 years old, yet he looks like he's 10. Also, he has a good intro to his videos, yet it all goes downhill when he starts screaming at people to change their opinions to his.

Sanic Lost Worlds is a bad game..and so is almost any modern Sanic game.

I think Sanic Boom might be good, but him saying COD: Ghosts is bad makes me want to 360 trickscope his brain out of his head..if might be a hard target as it's may be too small.

(edited)

Onision

Pewdiepie

TheAmazingAtheist

Take with a grain of salt.. :derp:

Let me guess..

Onision - "Oh, he's offense! He makes jokes about bad things like Cancer or Rape, he is a horrible person!"

PewdiePie - "He's loud, annoying and idiotic, he is a bad YouTuber!"

AmazingAtheist - "He dislikes and points out flaws in my views, like he just doesn't understand!"

Edited by NightGuard

Take with a grain of salt.. :derp:

Let me guess..

Onision - "Oh, he's offense! He makes jokes about bad things like Cancer or Rape, he is a horrible person!"

PewdiePie - "He's loud, annoying and idiotic, he is a bad YouTuber!"

AmazingAtheist - "He dislikes and points out flaws in my views, like he just doesn't understand!"

Nope, there all unfunny. There are propose to be funny right?

Nope, there all unfunny. There are propose to be funny right?

Elaborate, PewdiePie has a sense of humor most likely seeing as has 28+ Subs.

Onision brings comedy to the table as he makes fun if everyone and everything, not being biased towards taboo topics.

Can't say much for Amazing atheist so have this.. +1 Derpy :derp:

Saying they're unfunny is kinda..sorry, don't have the word for it. Maybe rephrasing and saying "I don't find their jokes/humor appealing" might be better.

Onision. Fuck him.

Smosh. I just don't find them funny and they just come off as really annoying to me.

MrRepzion is a dick.

Digibro is a dick.

ILoveKimPossibleALot is unfunny and annoying.

There's probably more I hate but these are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...

Tobuscus is the pinnacle of annoying. 

Smosh is just boring, I don't get their humour.

DanzNewz is also boring.

SkyDoesMinecraft is just played out. All he does is play Minecraft, he has no diversity at all. It gets boring seeing the same game over and over.

• Brohoof 3

pewdiepie and skydoesminecraft- both are very overrated and only scream and swear to the audience, their jokes are bad and they are annoying as well as some of the fan base or maybe most as i have experienced. i know that there are the good fans but more are just bad.

DarkSydePhil. Why?

• He always blames the game for his own failures.
  • He can't see even the most obvious solution.
  • He tries to play Metal Gear Solid (A stealth game) like it was Call of Duty.
  • He constantly contradicts himself. For example, he falsely claimed Minecraft was free to play and later said you had to pay for it. In the same video!
  • He constantly complains over the game "not explaining what to do", but when it does try to help he just shoves it away.
  • Some of his comments are beyond stupid. Seriously, what's the point of shouting "AH BAHBAHBAHBAHBAHBAH BAH!" in the middle of a cutscene?
  • He's very immature.
  • Brohoof 5

I'm not sure. There are too many YouTubers out there to choose from.

I will say that most Minecraft videos might as well be from the same YouTuber though. They always seem to follow the same formula of starting the video off with a small clip of "hilarity" ensuing, cut to a dubstep intro, and then spending 50% of the video doing nothing but wasting time with their "humorous" antics. VenturianTale seems to follow this formula as well, now that I think of it.

I also kind of find Somsh's style of humour obnoxious. I can pick up on jokes just fine without the camera zooming in and the music cutting away. They might as well have laugh tracks while they're at it.

• Brohoof 1

Whoever say all Minecraft videos suck have clearly never seen Achievement Hunter.

As for my least favorite Youtuber...probably any rant channel. All it is is incessant whining about something that you dont like and then writing your opinion off as fact.

• Brohoof 1