Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Least Favorite YouTubers

Theshadowmaster235

Yeah, I'm not a fan of big Youtubers. They tend to suffer from massive egos or were once good, but then got bad roughly when they started doing it for the moneys.

Also, I'm not a fan of the ranter category like AmazingAtheist or Undertakerfreak. They sometimes have even bigger egos than the aforementioned famous users, who they sometimes rant on for having big egos. Undertakerfreak is slightly worse for being a bigger hypocrite about it. Like when he told lets players to get a real job when I think he himself is a YouTube partner.

• Brohoof 1

Pewdiepie for being loud, shrill and obnoxious.
Tobuscus for being obnoxious and quality of content HUGELY going downhill. I used to love his videos on his main channel
Its hard to hate him cuz of how entertaining his stupidity is but darksydephil
Egoraptor. Jontron is one of my favorite but not even he could salvage game grumps for me. Ego is obnoxious, not as bad as dsp but blames the game for him sucking and is eadily one of the most pretentious douchebags I've ever had the misfortune to watch.
Feminist frequency "Ive been proven as a liar, hypocrite and used mass shootings not related to anything my show is about as evidence for patriarchy but you just hate me cuz of my gender" enough said

Edited by QuirkyUsername
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...