Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Morning in Ponyville Shimmers [Romance/SOL]

Foxx

My horn starts to glow,as my eyes turn jet black.I start lifting up a random pony by her neck,it was a mare,not much tall,nor was it Melody.

My eye twitches,as I send the pony flying,my eyes turn back to their red eye color,"W-what just happened?"

(Antonio has Multi-Personality Disorder)

(I was bored,I wanted some action :3)

• Brohoof 1

@,

"So what were you saying?" I had completely forgotten Antonio and I's previous conversations as I had become so wrapped up in the little mare, who, come to think of it, never gave me her name. 

"Oh right, nobody ever talks to you," The memory returned to me.

"Yeah I know what it's like. The best you can really do is try and get through the daily grind with a smile," I give him a sympathetic look.

@,

"Sweet Celestia, what was that?!" I give a wide eyed look at the stallion.

"Did you do that on purpose?!," I said in anguish. I hated selfish ponies who hurt others just for the fun of it. They had made my foalhood a misery and I couldn't believe that a pony who had been so kind to me had just done that!

"What was I saying...."

I think trying to remember the last minute.

'Wait a minute!'  I forgot that I had MPD (Multi Personality Disorder)

"Really,what was I saying..."

"Oh yeah"I say to myself

"I came here to get my poison potions,but I can just go make some,"I say

"So...."I say scratching the back of my head.

@

I figured Antonio hadn't meant to do it. I heard unicorn magic could get pretty crazy, but I was still pretty weirded out. I'd give the guy another chance though, I wasn't going to be pointlessly cruel.

"I've gotta get back home, but come to my place if you ever want to chat. I live on 5 DeLaney road," I gave a little wave and trotted back home.

I let myself into my house and flopped down onto my large leather recliner. I had been pondering my feelings for that stallion all the way home. There was something about him that I couldn't resist. But I, Gemini, couldn't possibly be falling for somepony! That's out of the question!

(edited)

Hmmm....5 Delaney Road.....Wait a minute!She lives across the street from me!Yes,Me Antonio, the helpless little computer foal will actually grow up with his true crush!

This is my success point!

I might actually live my life!

I went home,the happy thought's flooding out of my head.

I will make a impact.   (Antonio was doubting himself,so he has the depression thing too.)

I

Am

Someone!

And there it was,my first crush. I sat down on my chair and went on ArcadePreHacks.Playing Pony Adventure 2 Hacked,I kept on thinking of her.

A smile crept at my lips,I thought of her,she was probably thinking of me,I laugh to myself at the thought,nearing the end of the day,I got on my bed.

I pulled the covers up on my shoulders and go to sleep.

I woke up,but it wasn't normal.

I walked through my house,thinking it was the next day.I walk out the door,but things were not normal,trees were knocked down,a desolated town stood before me,I looked at the spot the hippogriff had been,what laid there was a carcass and a few bones.

I look around and saw myself,I ran at myself,my head crooked.

I could make out screaming and my voice as a demon.

"YOU CAN'T SURVIVE."I wake up,sweat beading down my forehead,it was just a dream WHEW.

And then I went to sleep with the lights on.

Edited by FaolanleAlicorn32

@,

Shaking off my confusions, I sat up. This was my first real shot a relationship. The closest I have ever been  is a simple schoolyard crush. But I wasn't going to blow my chances with a great guy like Antonio. Although I never told anyone, I had recently been feeling unlovable. Nopony ever came up and talked to me, nopony gave me looks, heck most ponies didn't even acknowledge my existance! But on a day like today, I can honestly say I believe it is the day it will turn around.

I wake up,the time not changing.

I've only been asleep for 2 minutes....

I can't take it anymore!

I have to come to her house!

i walk to her house,and knock on the door.

With a smile on my face I wait.

This was the moment of my life.

The sun stopped in the sky for me

The birds sang

And I felt significant.

(edited)

@,

Roused from a deep slumber, I heard rhythmic knocking at my door.

Who the hell comes over to somepony else's place in the middle of the night!

I looked over at my glossy black digitial clock. It read '2.00'. All the more reason to be ticked off. I rolled off of my bed and slipped on leopard print slippers which were a size too small for my hooves. At this point though, I honestly couldn't care less. I threw on a fluffy pink bathrobe which I had left on the other end of my bed and rushed down the stairs, eager to hop back into my warm, cosy bed. The knocking continued to get louder by the second. I finally reached the door and swung it open. I was greeted by a bed-headed Antonio. I blushed a little. My mane was a bit all over the place, too.

Edited by Foxx

"Heh..."I say smiling."Sorry I didn't mean to wake you in the night....wait a minute..."

I look at the sky,it flashing day.

I look at her again,with a smile on my face.

"So i've been kinda waiting to ask you this...."

A crash rumbles in a house.....

"Do you...."

I stutter on the last words

"L-like m-me?"

@,

I smiled at him. This was my chance!

I leaned over and gave him a small peck on the cheek. 

"Like is an understatement," I batted my eyelashes.

"Crash at my place tonight, I'd like to get to know you better,"

I wasn't so furious about being woken up now. In fact, I was kinda glad.

I smile saying yes to myself.

This was the happiest moment to happen to me in my life.I then walk inside.

"Ummm...."

I have been paralyzed! I could not speak!

"Uhhuhh..."

To think that scared little foal Antonio,would get the love of his life!
"Uhhhh...."

I start to make out words.

"Wowuhhh...."

"I mean just wuuuuhhh"

"I mean WOW."

@,

I gave Antonio a warm smile as he trotted through the door. He stumbled for words but I put a hoof to his lips.

"I won't bite, don't worry," I ruffled the hair on his head and lay down on the recliner, the cold leather reinvigorating my half asleep body. 

"Come, sit," I motioned to a empty spot next to me.

I sit down,a nervous look on my face = (This is his face) :'|

Le Awkward Silence

"....?"

I lose my voice again.

"Um uhhh..."

Voice gained back!

"So what did you want to talk about?"I say.

Filla,filla night,ya fighting for ya life in the filla,filla,FILLAAAAA TOOONIIIGHT,Fillars :3

@,

"I just want to know more about you, y'know. All I really know is that you have a hard time finding words," I leaned across and kissed him again, this time longer and more sensual then the peck I gave him at the door.

Filler again. Yippee! 12346789012345678 

(edited)

"So your telling me you want to know my lifestory?"I say.

"I'd be happy to tell you"

I then drone on for about 20 minutes saying that I was ignored as a foal,just like her.

And then the explanation about my cutie mark,so I was extremly good at hacking

Once done I say "Well there's my life story" 

I levitate my phone out of my pocket and turn off half of the lights in the room,smiling.

My eyes are black,so very black.(I COULD TAKE OUT YO SOUL.)

All the lights turn off completely inside the room."Heheh...."

(That be yo action there.)

@,

"Gah! Turn the lights back on,"I struggle to get up, but land on Antonio instead. I know that he probably won't be turning the lights back on anytime soon, so I enjoy the moment I am leaning over him, hearing his breath drawing in and out. I can hear his heart beating inside his chest, a steady thump against my ears.

I snap back to reality,thinking,"What the HAIL just happened"

But then I notice that Gemini is laying on me,so I just enjoyed the moment for a while....

Theres a mind conflict in my head,my heroism is saying,"Turn the light on!"

My darkness is saying,"KEEP IT OFF"

My love is saying,"Enjoy it!"

My hatred is saying,"Kill her."

I clear my head....these voices can be annoying(He's kinda going insane too :3)

I have my phone levitating in air,enjoying the moment for a couple seconds more,I turn the lights back on.

@@Brick, ((Also, Dishcloth is a doll... so it can't talk. he just likes to talk to it. And the other persons OC can only say what they want them to. So you can only control your OC no one else's.))

Rag slowly stood up but was still a little shaky. He looks up to the really tall stallion with wide eyes."Wow, you are almost touching the sky you're so tall."

(edited)

@

The lights flickered on again. I forced my eyes to adjust to the bright, illuminating light. Suddenly, everything snaps back into focus. I sit up and playfully poke Antonio's chest.

"Don't do that, you almost gave me a heart attack! I would've died if I were that shy pony we met at the market today!" I puff out my chest. Realizing I am still on top of Antonio, I blush meekly and hop off.

OOC: I think we've made so many posts that we've scared away the other RPers. Lol :P

Edited by Foxx
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

"Something,came over me,I don't know what,but it happens"I say

"Well this was a weird night,"I say after that

I look at the clock,wait a minute.

"Gemini,look at the time..."

The time is 3:30 in the morning?!

OOC:I know right? That happens to me when I roleplay XD derpmcderperson.

Wait,no...I think to myself,I start seeing the clock correctly,only being 2:21

(edited)

@,

"I'm going to go back to bed. You can stay here, if you like. I only have the recliner for you to sleep on though. The only other bed in the house is my one," I say nonchalantly.

Filler! Filler, filler everywhere! It's just too much! My eyes, they burn!! Bam, sparkle rays.

Edited by Foxx

(edited)

"Well I'm gonna leave to my house"I say

"Oh and before I leave"I say

I run at you and kiss you full on.

"Goodbye!"I say as I trot out the door.

Hey mommy guess what!?What son.I'm putting in fillers!Hey daddy!What son.I'm putting in fillers!Fillers in space fillers on the moon FILLERS!

P.s How do you include me in a post?

(edited)

@,

He said he was going, but halfway out the door, he ran back up to me and gave me a kiss better than anything I could imagine. My half-lidded eyes shot open in shock but soon clenched shut . My heart was beating out of my chest. I tilted my head passionately, hoping this moment could last forever. My small muzzle rubs up against his as our lips brush tenderly. I savor the the kiss right until the moment he pulls away. I watch him turn around and trot off, starstruck.

OOC:To mention somebody, right click one of their posts. A little bar should appear. Click on the option that says 'mention'

Edited by Foxx

(edited)

I feel good,life is good,everything is good as I go to lie down in bed,having a nice peaceful sleep.

Cause its filla! FIllanight ye be fighting for ye life in the filla filla feer filler toniiiight!!1 fILLER FILLER NIGHT YE BE FIGHTING FOR YE LIFE IN THE FILLAR!

OOC:Thanks btw,when is the roleplay ending?

I lay in my bed, pondering the events of tonight. I needed sleep badly, but I couldn't stop wondering. Would this pony be my one true love? What did the future hold for me? I kept trying hold myself back, willed myself to forget it. But I couldn't push away those thoughts. I just wanted to tear my hair out! Slowly, but surely my conscience drifted off...