Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Morning in Ponyville Shimmers [Romance/SOL]

Foxx

OOC:So thats a no.Right?Might as well keep on going XP

My thoughts drifted around in my sleep.

Basically they are the same questions she is thinking.

But this is my main question.

Will she be,that special pony?           fillar fillar fillar fillar fillar fillar

(edited)

@,

OOC:I'm not really sure when it'll end. I guess when it feels right. Also, don't feel obliged to reply to my posts within five minutes, I can wait :P

I was jolted awake by the furious buzzing of my alarm clock. I slammed my hoof on the 'Sleep' button in fright. I lay on my back, sinking into the comfortable mattress as the events of last night all came back. I remember Antonio showing up at the crack of dawn, chatting on the recliner until the cows came home and... the kiss. I sat up, ramrod straight. I needed to talk to him, fast. My almost-broken alarm clock reads '9:37'. I had missed the opportunity for my early morning stroll, but that was the least of my worries! What Antonio if thought I was just a tease, hoping to get a one night stand from him and then dump him? What if he regrets last night and doesn't want to talk to me again? What if... I slapped some sense into myself. Antonio genuinely loved me for who I am and it would be ridiculous to think. Still, I wanted to sit down and have a genuine pony-to-pony talk that didn't involve me batting eyelashes or swishing my tail whenever he walked behind me.

Edited by Foxx

@@Foxx,

I wake up in the morning,feeling like crap.

Man,I must be tired!

I got up and checked FaceNook,noone on obviously.Heheh,I snicker to myself,i'm the only one that has it.

I start to head to Gemini's house when I remember the kiss I gave her.

Good times,good times.

I knocked on the door,saying "Gemini You awake?"

To think little ol' afraid helpless foal Antonio,would grow up to have a girl like Gemini!

But i'm kinda afraid though.

What if she's afraid of my Multi-Personality-Disorder?

What if she is a tease,getting a one night kick out of me?

Most of all.

Does she still like me?

I listened to what I was saying,of course she still likes me!

(edited)

@

I hear Antonio knocking on the door, calling my name. I fly out of bed and downstairs to the front door.

"Coming!" I call at the top of my lungs. I reach the door huffing and wheezing like a madman. I swing it open and see Antonio patiently waiting for me to answer.

Edited by Foxx

A smile spreads to my face,"Hello Gemini."

"How are you doing?"

fillar fillar fillar fillar fillar fillar fillar fillar fillar fillar fillar fillar filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filer filler fillerfiller

@,

I smile back.

"Good. How about you?"I ask. I motion him inside.

"Come on in,"I said.

Cause this is filler! Filler night! You're fighting for your life inside a killer, filler tonight! It's close to midnight, and something evil's lurking in the dark! Under the moonlight, you see a sight that almost stops your heart!

"I'm feeling good"

I walk in,standing in the middle of the room.

"So whats up?"@@Foxx,

Cuz dis be fillar,filler night,ye be fighting for ye life inside a filler,filler filler toniiiiight!!!Cuz did be fillar,fillar night

dun dun dun DUUUUUN dun dun dun dun and FILLAER

(edited)

@,

"Errr,"I stuttered. Regaining my composure with a deep breath, I continue.

"I want to know what you thought of last night," I rubbed my hoof against my shoulder, ruffling the fur. When I was under pressure, I was a whole other pony. I hoped with all of my heart that he didn't think of me as a tease. I had never loved someone like this before and I did't want it end over something petty.

Edited by Foxx

"Last night?"A smile creeps over my face like i'm on crack.

"Oh yeah,it was fine...."I say.

"PFFT,what am I saying!Last night was the best night of my life!"

"To know someone actually loves you is a great feeling..."

I start to close up,sitting down.

"When the only emotion in your life you knew was pain,sorrow,and sadness..."

@,

"I can't say I've been through the same hardships as you..."I sat down and placed a forehoof on his shoulder.

"But I can say that I feel complete now that I've found you," I nuzzled Antonio's neck lovingly. I looked up into his eyes. I was now nestled beside him, enjoying the warmth that radiated from his body.

OOC: How totally not sappy! I don't know if you've noticed, but I'm sarcastic sometimes. Sorry, unfunny joke.

• Brohoof 1

OOC:@@Foxx, I don't care xP

I smile at her,"Thanks,"I then go in for the kiss.

fillerfillerfiller le filler le filler may filler filler night le filler my filler their filler troll filler mabye filler cat filler dog filler explosion and grenades filler

FILLER!!!

(edited)

@,

I see him lean forward to kiss me. I shut my eyes and meet him halfway. Most of Ponyville's residents were fast asleep in their beds, but here I was having a passionate kiss with a pony I met yesterday. Our lips lock, sending a tingle of delight down my spine. I can smell some sort of cologne wafting off of Antonio's body. I couldn't identify what kind of cologne it was but I frankly couldn't care less about it. I wrapped my fore hooves around him, pulling myself in even closer. I moan softly with pleasure, caressing the back of his neck. Antonio's smooth lips brushed against mine and our noses bump tenderly. I allow my tongue to gently slip into his mouth cautiously.

OOC:Poor Gemini, this won't end well...

Edited by Foxx

(edited)

I basically just go along with it :P.

My mind has exploded....TWICE(I just made a mlp reference)

I also wrap my arms around you,doing the same things you do.

I end up getting us both on the ground,disconnecting my lips,and smiling,then going back to what we were doing.

P.S Foxx,i'ma get off,SO FRIGGIN' tired.

I'ma try to be on tomorrow.

Edited by FaolanleAlicorn32

@,

I notice Antonio is a bit reluctant, so I lay off with the tongues. Maybe later, when we've worked this all out. After what feels like a lifetime I break away. I look into his eyes dreamily. Maybe I should stop trying to work this out. Maybe I should just let it roll. I hug Antonio.

"Thank you,"I whisper in his ear.

(edited)

I get up,walking to the door,holding up to sticks that make the peace sign,"Bye!"I say

(I was drowsy at like 4:00 at night,thats why I edited.

FILLER FILLA FILLER FILLA FILLER FILLA FILLER FILLA FILLER FILLA FILLER FILLA FILLER FILLA FILLER FILLA FILLER FILLA FILLER FILLA FILLER FILLA FILLER FILLA FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLA FILLER

P.s I got to go,so see tomomorow!

Edited by FaolanleAlicorn32

(edited)

After he mustered the strength to pull himself out of bed, Latency was surprised to see how early in the morning it was. His alarm clock read 5:56 AM.This would normally be a sign to back to bed, but he decided he'd savor the day instead. His constant sleeping in made the days go by too fast. It seemed like only yesterday since he turned 18, despite it being two months ago.

Not only that, but he also  knew that he'd have to get used to waking up early. Basic Training starts three months from now, and he knew that getting up early was nothing, compared to whatever the Drill Sergeant had in mind.

After Latency finished brushing his teeth, he noticed house was completely silent for a change. Everyone was probably still asleep. As obvious as that may sound, he still thought of it as a refreshing change to him waking up to his younger sister's complaints about not getting what she wants.

When Latency opened the kitchen cabinet, he was disappointed to find out that all of the coffee was gone.

"Well that's just great." He thought to himself.

"I guess It's been a while since I've visited the coffee shop."

On his way to Caramel's Cafe, it finally occurred to him how quiet Ponyville was. No chatter, no festivals, no evil tyrants trying to take over the world, just the occasional pony walking down the street.

Thankfully, the cafe was open. After Latency got his coffee and sandwich, he grabbed a newspaper and sat at an outdoor table. He decided he'd take the time to indulge in the town's tranquility, which he knew wouldn't last forever.

"I'm glad I woke up early. I have the whole day ahead of me now."

(OOC: I don't know whether or not this would be boring for readers. I couldn't help but hear the narration in Morgan Freeman's voice while typing, and we all know he'd make Twilight sound like a masterpiece. For all I know, this could just be pretentious writing.)

Edited by SpaceOnion