Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching --------------------------------------

----

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole idea of paratroopers was to drop behind enemy lines, if the battle is taking place in the everfree forest then you could drop behind enemies outside the forest and move in. Or something along those lines...

My character profile has also been updated. Take a look and tell me what you think.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/firebolt-blitz-r6388

By the way, it would help to allow roleplayers to pick whatever divison they want to join, as long as it existed in the actual war. Panzer divisions such as the one under Guderian should also be acceptable, as long as they are ponified.

As to having people pick their own units I kind of have an issue with that. A single squad wouldn't consist of a mishmash of soldiers from different divisions- that's a big organizational screw up if they are. What we could do is pick several potential units and then have a vote on which our squad will be part of.

Oh, OK. I'm just throwing ideas into the ring anyway. 

Did a little bit of research and the 6th Panzer Division sounds perfect. I'll say tentatively for now that it's the Axis squad's unit.

The Panzer divisions had motorized infantry in them, which is why I picked the 6th. It was totally a random choice, but it stayed within your prerequisite of motorized infantry. 

But why tentatively? is there something you're afraid of?

Tentatively because I don't like setting things in stone. If someone else comes along and has a suggestion, or if the majority of the Axis squad want it changed, I don't want to have to go back on my word if I say "Okay, we'll be part of the 6th Panzer Division". I've had a lot of problems IRL because I've used definites when I shouldn't have.

Ah, I see. Setting the tone in concrete can cause problems. PM me if there's anything that needs modifying

Panama, I was wondering, seeing as no one appears to be taking the lead for the Allies, could I do it?

I know I already have a role, but is it possible?