Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is Pinkie Pie cuter with straight hair or poofy hair?

Champion RD92

Straight Mane or Poofy Mane?  

78 users have voted

1. 1. Straight or Poofy?

• Straight
    • Poofy

I've never really liked the "big hair" look on girls. Sure, it's a pony, but style is style and it translates just as much to them as to my tastes in women. Straight-haired Pinkie looks distinctive and striking and I like it better than poofy-haired Pinkie. Minus the sociopathy, of course.

• Brohoof 1

Well, it's true I don't really like seeing sad Pinkie Pie so I think it's a shame they only show her with straight hair when she's sad. Personally I think she looks cuter with it straight and down.

• Brohoof 1

Straight hair reminds me too much of her...other personality. (The psychopathic one)

Those fanfics don't help, either >.<

So, poofy :)

While I really REALLY like the straight hair pinkie pie, it lends itself to a bit more creepy imagery (thank's cupcakes).

Also no to mention she only has straight hair when she's sad, so puffy pinkie wins.

While I really REALLY like the straight hair pinkie pie, it lends itself to a bit more creepy imagery (thank's cupcakes).

Also no to mention she only has straight hair when she's sad, so puffy pinkie wins.

I'm thinking this question could be looked at in two different ways. I tend to look at her hair as a bit of a mood ring, so her hair being straight also means she is really depressed, which is sad, not "cute" exactly. However, when that is the case she becomes endearing in a different sense, she needs a friend more than ever in that case so she IS "cute"...you get what I mean?

I don't know, tripping over my thoughts here. Generally, I prefer a cheerful Pinkie to a sad Pinkie and the hair seems to be tied to that. Her color dims, she loses her lust for life. So I'd rather spend time with poofy hair Pinkie but straight hair Pinkie needs attention all the more. You know what? Perfect analogy for depression and yet another reason why I love this show. Thanks OP!