Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is Pinkie Pie cuter with straight hair or poofy hair?

Champion RD92

Straight Mane or Poofy Mane?  

78 users have voted

1. 1. Straight or Poofy?

• Straight
    • Poofy

(edited)

I like both.

But on the scale of being adorable, poofy mane has it.

Pinkamena hair does kinda look nice, but i'm so attached to Pinkie and am too used to Poofy.

Edited by Suskieshy

Thisis the Pinkie that when Twilight asks: "Did you reset the apertures like I asked?"

Will reply: "What are apertures?" Instead of saying "Yep!" and having Twilight almost lose an eye.

Actually, Pinkie answered with "I have no idea!", so it was Twilight's own fault for not listening properly. Again.

I love the vector, though.

Actually, Pinkie answered with "I have no idea!", so it was Twilight's own fault for not listening properly. Again.

I love the vector, though.

Ah. That explains why I struggled to remember her exact way of saying: "yes" lol :P

What I was remembering is that when Twilight asked Pinkie to help, she said "Sure!", but when Twilight asked if she finished, you got it with "I have no idea!". I thought it was odd for Pinkie to say she did it when she didn't know, well, that explains, she didn't say she did it, lol. :P

She's really more responsible than I'm giving her credit for I think, at least after "Baby Cakes".

poofy, because if we go with canon, that's the best pinkie

Poofy, just because straight seems to destroys her fun personality. And improper personallitys isnt cute

I want to emphasize that she doesn't have to be depressed for her hair to be straight.

In fact, I think she wants straight hair, because she's straightening it in preparation for the Gala, in-canon! Well, I think that's what she's doing. I don't really know what those head-things do other than blow hot air, lol. But it straightened her hair for a second whatever the case.

If she'd used some sort of hair conditioning or gel or something (I don't know enough about hair products to say what straightens curly hair :P ) then I'm sure she could've gotten it to stay that way. I guess she just doesn't know what straightens curly hair, either. But one day, when she finds out...

(edited)

It shouldn't matter if she's cuter with straight or poofy hair. she's cute dammit!

She's a harmless little fuzzball on both good days and bad days, we can't stop d'awwwing over her expressions.

Edited by Deeмo

If Pinkie's coat and mane didn't get darker and she wasn't sad/crazy, Straight Hair would be cuter.

PINKAMENA DIANE PIE IS PINKIE PIE'S FULL NAME. IT DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH CUPCAKES.

In fact, I think she wants straight hair, because she's straightening it in preparation for the Gala, in-canon! Well, I think that's what she's doing.

The machine Pinkie was using usually does that for most people with poofy hair. It will straighten the hair and it will naturally poof back up again,