Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who's your favorite EqG & RR character?

Remyx Marshall

My favourite EqG character would be Sunset Shimmer. I didn't give that much of a sh*t about her in the first movie, she seemed like a generic villain who was just in the movie because they needed a villian (kinda like the Deadly Six from Sonic Lost World). But she was a much better and likeable character in the second movie.

My favourite RRs character is Sonata Dusk. She seems the least evil out of the Dazzlings. She's cute, bubbly and has a taco addiction. What's not to like about her?

• Brohoof 1

img-3362961-1-L4xaeW2u.jpg

Best Human! :3 I also think her pony form is adorable.

Well... here a hint my avatar and my sig

NO, its not santa

Let me hear you say it

SUNSET!

img-3362992-1-groovin__sunset_shimmer_by

LET ME HEAR YOU AGAIN

SHIMMER! :wub:

img-3362992-2-full.png

and its no other than SUNNY

img-3362992-3-sunset_shimmer__rd_pose_2_

Well, you guys have read my mind. I have nothing more to say. 

Edited by Snivinerior
  • Brohoof 1

Definitely Adagio Dazzle. She is definitely one of my favorite villains and I hope to see more of her in the future, it is alluded to as well. Everything that happened she had already planned, and she definitely bout had it there at the end, too. Even after she thought she succeeded as the rainbooms were trapped under the stage she didn't get too ahead of herself and still put up a fight at the end.

I like Sunset Shimmer mostly because of her progression from good to evil in the films but I would have to say Rainbow dash is my hands down favorite In both films I mean it's Rainbow Dash you cant beat her... she's awesome.... take caution!!

• Brohoof 1

Sunset Shimmer, mainly because she was by far the most fleshed out and given the strongest character arc in Rainbow Rocks.  In fact, I'd argue that she's more the main character of RR than Twilight is, given that most of the film from beginning to end is from her perspective.  She;s there from the end of the opening credits, and there before the end credits.  Hell, Twilight doesn't even show until about 20 minutes into the film.

Plus she looks great in a halter top.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Well, due to the very fact that I can, and because there are two movies listed - I'm choosing a different character for each of the two movies.

For Equestria Girls 1, (of course) I choose Applejack:

Applejack_drinking_apple_cider_EG.png

When she brought in the fizzy apple cider, I was grinning like a child after Trick or Treating on Halloween.

---

But, for Rainbow Rocks...

It may come as a surprise to you, as I normally am not one to like the villains...

It has to be Adagio.  Yup!  She managed to pull me in with her coaxing, hehe, I couldn't resist this:

pov_by_uotapo-d7tn6fx.jpg

HNNNG

*Ehem*, she is very, hehhh, appealing... Yes, appealing.

~ Miles

• Brohoof 1