Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Ouran High School Host Club

LunaFlower226

Wendy was running at full speed. She had stolen some of The Ootori Group's Valuables, and now was be chased by the The Black Onion Squad. After being kicked to the streets by her parents she had to turn to stealing to survive. "Somepony help me!" She squealed, and aimlessly ran into the entrance of Ouran Academy. After gathering her thoughts she decided it would be best to hide in one of the many rooms there until she had a chance to get away. As she was being chased through the hallways, she was caught in a tidal wave of mares running into Music Room #3. This completely knocked Wendy out, she being so fragile. Now she lays there, unconscious on the club room's floor.

"Hey are you ok" Luna said turning around to the pony behind her. "Do you need some help, what's your name, what's wrong" Luna asked looking at the pony with her yellow eyes.

"Where is Tamaki at, it's his idea for us to dress up as a prince from the old age" Haruhi mumbled.

"Oh! Hi... I'm Wendy..." Wendy looks around the room seeing everyone in expensive uniforms, compared to her run down dress. She immediately became worried she would be caught for being a thief, having The Ootori Group's valuables in her bag, and looking so poor compared to the other students. "I um... just transferred here." She lied. "Do you mind if I sit down a bit? Preferably away from the windows... I'm sensitive to light." She lied again. "It might be best if I just blend in for a while..." she thought to herself.

"Hi Wendy, I'm Luna Flower, wow you just transferred here, well it's after school time, and you don't seam to have a school uniform, wait I should ask Haruhi if we still have some school uniforms, come on let's to find Haruhi, he's a really nice guy" Luna said grabbing Wendy's hoof and taking her to Haruhi.

"Oh, Luna what is it, and who's that" Haruhi said seeing Wendy.

"Umm... hi... I just transferred here and I'm a bit late on my first day... do you have a uniform I could have?" Wendy said as she watched the black onion squad search for her out the window. She started to shake from anxiety.  "I'm sorry for shaking... its just that the school is so big and its kind of nerve racking being inside it..." She lied.

"Oh well you'll get used to it, it toke me a while to get used to this school, but yeah we do have some school uniforms, I'll go get one for you if you don't mind waiting" Haruhi said with a smile.

"Ok don't take to long, and sorry for interrupting your time, the mares must be upset about it, oh and sorry if Kyoya yells at you later" Luna said.

"Oh it's ok, as long as I can help some beautiful mares" Haruhi said then walked off to get the uniform.

Wendy heard banging from down the hall. The Black Onion Squad were almost to music room #3. She needed a place to hide quickly. Wendy decided to hide behind the curtains, knowing that without wearing the uniform she could easily be spotted. The door busted open. The Black Onion Squad started tearing the place apart looking for her.

"Hey Wendy, wait what are those ponies doing here" Haruhi said walking up to them. "Hey you guys know that this is a privet school and have no right to be snooping around here" Haruhi said to them.

"Where did she go, um... Haruhi, I don't think you should be talking to them like that" Luna said.

"Go find Tamaki and tell him what's going on" Haruhi said.

Wendy stayed hidden behind the curtain, paralyzed. She was actually surprised they didn't find her yet, being in such an obvious place. "We are looking for a mare who has stolen some, well, valuables from The Ootori Group. Anyone who can find her will be handsomely rewarded!" The lead officer said. Wendy froze with fear. "If they found out I had them, it would mean a life in prison! I shouldn't of taken this job!" Wendy thought to herself. Being by the window, she opened it up and hung her bag on the windowsill, so if she was caught they would have no evidence to prove she did it. As she was closing the window she accidentally stepped on the curtain causing it to fall on top of her, tangling her up.

OOC: I may be gone for a few days FYI, (Finals) but I'll try to report back while taking a break from studying.

"But still that dosent give you guys the right to barge in here" Haruhi said.

"Pleases calm down Haruhi, I bet they will leave soon, so it's ok, wait the curtain, why is itike that" Luna said.

"Maybe Tamaki put it like that or something, it's Tamaki so he might have put the curtains like that" Haruhi said.

Wendy heard what Luna said. She had no choice then, so she grabbed the bag and jumped. Although being a Pegasus, Wendy cannot fly, only glide. She managed to get a safe distance away from the room and waited patiently for them to start searching somewhere else so she could get that uniform. Having that she could easily blend in and steal from the rich folk here.

"What was that" Luna asked.

"I have no clue" Haruhi said.

"Wait I think I might know, here hand me the school uniform, and why did Tamaki have you guys dress up as a prince" Luna said.

"Ok here's the uniform, and I don't know what Tamaki was thinking" Haruhi said handing her the dress.

"Oh ok" Luna said heading outside.

As The Black Onion Squad left the music room, Wendy started to sneak her way back towards the club room. When she turned into a corner she immediately bumped into Haruhi and her bag spilled onto the floor. A piece of paper, rolled up and sealed with a ribbon was inside, along with a few others like it. "Please don't touch these! They are... umm... letters for my mother..." She lied.

"Oh there you are, do you need any help, Luna was looking for you" Haruhi said with a kind smile.

"Oh, there you are, sorry Haruhi that I ran off with the outfit, here you go Wendy" Luna said with a happy grin.

"I would gladly help you if you want but if you don't I can understand, a mare does need her space" Haruhi said smiling.

(edited)

"Well... umm... I don't have a place to stay, so I was hoping you could find me a place maybe..." Wendy replied. "Oops, I forgot I have to be somewhere right now... bye!" Wendy ran off. In about an hour she arrived at the alley way she took her request. Little did she know it was near Haruhi's apartment building. "I have the documents, now cough up the money!" Wendy said, glaring at the other pony. "Make me!" Wendy tried to punch the stallion, but immediately the stallion grabbed a hold of Wendy and started to beat her. "Someone help me!" Wendy barely screeched before she passed out due to her fragility. "Stupid mares, they should really know who they're up against before pickin' a fight!"

OOC: Might want to give the other roleplayers a heads up that the roleplay started. Seems like its a 1 on 1 roleplay at the moment.

Edited by Ryzu

(edited)

"Oh, I'll see what I can do then" Haruhi said as she sees the pony run off.

"Aww I wanted to get to know her better, oh well I guess I'll see her around then, wait the host club" Luna said.

"T-Tamaki-sempi would be so mad when he seas the damage, Luna go to the host club tell the girls that the day is over and do some clean up, I'll go to my house and get some things that should help" Haruhi said running to her house.

"Okie dokie lokie" Luna said running to the host club.

((I told the others, hopefully they will start replying soon))

Edited by LunaFlower226

Hikaru and Kaoru entered music room 3. they had seen the papers the dirty commoner girl had dropped and had realized that the papers were Ootori group confidential's.

"Hey Kyoya!" they said, "did you see that mare that came in? she had Ootori group papers in her bag and we don't think she works for your familly. think we should do something about it?" they hoped Kyoya would let them go find her to get the papers back. A handsome reward and the approval of Haruhi (not to mention Tamaki makeing a fool of himself to try to be better than then ) would probably be in order should they return with the papers.

"O-oh, Hikaru, Kaoru, we can't let Tamaki-sempi know about the mess that was made earlier, so Haruhi told me to clean up while he gets some things form his house to help clean up" Luna said when she seen the twins walk in.

"Wait, what's that" Haruhi said looking in the ally. "It's Wendy" Haruhi said rushing in to save her.

Wendy slowly regained consciousness. While she was being beaten she managed to keep a single document that was in her bag with her. When she awoke she saw Haruhi in front of her. "Haruhi...?" She said, but quickly noticed she was holding onto a document still. "There was this guy... he mugged me... he thought these letters to my mother were valuable or something..." She lied. "But it's too late, without all nine of them they are useless... you won't even be able to read it correctly, so I might as well throw this one away."

"I'm so sorry Wendy, if I would have known you were here I would have came earlier and protected you, I'm sorry" Haruhi said. "Do you need any help getting up, or are you good" Haruhi said with a hoof reached out to Wendy if she wanted some help with standing up.

Wendy's eyes widened. She has the chance to ditch poverty and become a part of something, although she felt conflicted. Her past of being a thief sure wouldn't do her very well there. She could get arrested if caught, plus she would need to find a way to enroll into the school. Wendy sat there dazed for a few seconds, then grabbed Haruhi's hoof to be lifted up. She decided to risk it, she didn't want to live the way she was, even if it meant she would have to hide constantly. She couldn't stand solitude anymore. Wendy was going to try to attend the Ouran Academy, but she would need someone, such as a fake relative to get her in. "If I tell Haruhi, will he understand? Or will he just turn me in..." Wendy thought to herself.

"Are you sure you'll ok, do you need any bandages, or are you gingery, my house is near by here, I need to go there anyways" Haruhi said with a kind smile. "Oh, and even though I go to Ouran High School, dosent mean I'm rich, I got in the school with my grades" Haruhi said.

"Ok if you guys aren't going to say anything I'll lust continue cleaning" Luna said leaving the twins.

((Sorry it toke a while to reply, I has having difficulties today that made me reply late))

"Are you sure you'll ok, do you need any bandages, or are you gingery, my house is near by here, I need to go there anyways" Haruhi said with a kind smile. "Oh, and even though I go to Ouran High School, dosent mean I'm rich, I got in the school with my grades" Haruhi said.

"Ok if you guys aren't going to say anything I'll just continue cleaning" Luna said leaving the twins.

((Sorry it toke a while to reply, I has having difficulties today that made me reply late))

(OOC: Finals will be finished tomorrow. I can attend to this roleplay a bit more often after that I believe. If I fail Science I have to retake it and I'm terrible at studying >.< Wish Me Luck!)

I need to have a sentence to fill up the maximum amount of characters so I can reply and this is it.

It seemed to Hikaru that they were the only ones cleaning up. Kyoya was wrighting on his clipboard, Honey was eating cake, and Mori was just standing behind Honey,as usual. "say Kaoru!" he said. "yeah?" "I say we don't clean up anymore. who cares if Tamaki finds out!"  "Yeah besides its not like anyone else cares about it." of course both agreed and decided to sit as far away from the mess as they could.