Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Ouran High School Host Club

LunaFlower226

As Wendy awoke she saw three mysterious figures in front of her. "WHO ARE YOU GUYS?!" She screamed at Hikaru, Kaoru, and Haruhi. "WHERE AM I?!" Then she slowly came to a realization. "Who am I...?" Wendy started shaking with fear. She couldn't remember anything. She had no Idea what was going to happen.

"uh Haruhi? is this normal?" said Hikaru. both twins knew this had to be a bad sign. "Haruhi why doesn't she know anything?" then to Wendy "hello! Wendy! its Kaoru and Hikaru from the host club! you remember the host club don't you?"

Honey, after club activities, decided to take a walk to the park. upon seeing luna he ran and excitedly exclaimed "Luna! Luna! it seems we had the same idea!" he jumped up and down while still moveing at the same pace as Luna.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!" Wendy screamed. After getting a clear view of the twins she mistakes them for some people from her past that she still remembers. "DON'T HURT ME!" Wendy slowly stepped backwards and then ran out of the house and then onto the streets. Immediately she was grabbed by the person she made the trade with before. "Where are the papers kid?" He asked as he pinned her against the wall.

"WENDY!" Yelled the twins. "HEY! who are you? put her down this instant!" the twins marched up to the man and were imediately smacked up against the wall knocking both of them uncontious. Kaoru's head started to bleed. Hikaru's final thought before the blackness hit him, its all up to Haruhi now.

(OOC: Just a little suggestion, since a lot of missing roles for our ouran host club Roleplay, we should either recast the roles of the host club or take them over ourselves. Either one will work. Orrrr we could probably get the original people who signed up back in maybe.)

"Hikaru, Kaoru, Wendy, great just great, what am I suppose to do, wait Honey-sempi, where is he" Haruhi said thinking that would help.

Luna didn't notictice Honey until she could see him then she put her headphones around her neck. "Hey Honey-sempi, what are you doing here" Luna said with a smile.

• 3 weeks later...

Kyoya walks into the host club room to plant some "ideas" on tamakis desk when he notice an unusual peice of paper. "Hmmm, whats this" he reads it and discovers it to be a paper of vital importance to the ohtori family. "Now how did this het here i wonder?" He looks around suspicously and pulls out his phone to call the tins.

@@LunaFlower226,@@Ryzu, @,

Honey repeated what he had just said to Luna. then he realized where they were "ah! Luna-san we're near Haruhi-kun's house!" he jumped around excitedly "lets go pay Haruhi-kun a visit!!!!!!!" he ran, pulling Luna behind him, until he could see Haruhi's apartment building. he knoticed the suspicious man.he walked a little closer. he knoticed Wendy pinned against the building. he walked a little closer. he knoticed Hikaru and Kaoru lying on the ground and Haruhi hiding on the stairs. Honey got mad, real mad, "How dare you hurt my friends." he said calmly. he waited for the man to turn and then he leaped kicking him in the face causeing something in his mouth to bleed. Honey then kicked his feet from under him and the man toppled. just for good mesure Honey made sure it was lights out for him. while standing on top of the man, Honey pulled out his phone. he dialed Kyoya's number and put the phone to his ear. "a. Kyoya-kun! there's a guy here that needs to be locked up! up! up! up!" he paused and waited for Kyoya to answer "oh yeah! i'm at Haruhi-kun's house!" another pause "bye Kyoya-kun!" Honey glanced at Haruhi "Haruhi-kun, what happened here? Hikaru and Kaoru are beat up! we need a first aid kit imediately, no an ambulance!"

Having not gotten ahold the twins, Kyoya was not happy when suddenly a call came in from Honey, something about haruhi and a guy needeing to be locked up. "Well i guess i better see what they need" he calls his teamvand his limo, "straight to haruhis, now"

@,@@LunaFlower226, @@Ryzu,

"Kyoya-kun will be here anytime now. so i guess its ok for me to have..." Honey reached behind his back "MY SNACK!" he pulled out a cake .he sat down on the big guy's back and hungrily gobbled down the cake. Honey waited for Kyoya to show up.

Hikaru woke up and knoticed his twin still uncontious "KAORU!" he yelled to nobody in particular seeing as the name he was screaming was the very one who's person was uncontious. "you're hurt." Hikaru cradled Kaoru's head in his lap.

A limo pulls up to Haruhis house, and Kyoya steps out, looking none to happy. "First, why did you need me if Honey was here, second, what is this?" He askes holding up the paper from the desk, "and why wasnt i informed of this?" A group of men in suits run to them and grab them all and put them in the back of a black suv.

(if you look back to the beginning Hikaru and Kaoru did inform him)

"Kyoya-sempai isn't this going a little to far?" asked Hikaru "i'll tell you what i know! Wendy stole the papers to give to this guy but he didn't pay her and instead beat her up. we are compleatly clean of this!" Kaoru was still uncontious. Honey, tears running down his face lifted his head and looked at Kyoya "I was just walking by when i saw this guy beating up Wendy and the twins were on the ground knocked out so i beat the guy up and called you to lock him up because i couldn't put him in jail. he's a heavy guy." Honey's eyes sunk "Kyoya-kun? are we going to jail?"

"No honey, first these two are going to get checked on after getting their butts hande to them" he readjusts his glasses, "and then wendy and i are going to have a discussion" As he says this he looks throug a notebook, "well, lets see if i cant fix this situation to my favor, ok Wendy?"

Wendy looks Kyoya straight in the eye, wondering if she can trust him with this. She tries to accept the fact that her mistakes caused all this, and she may have just ruined her only chance to be happy. Wendy starts to sob silently while looking out the window.

"uh Kyoya-sempai? what exactly does getting our buts handed to us entail?" Hikaru asked hesetantly "and did you even knotice Kaoru is uncontious still and HE IS GOING TO BLEED TO DEATH?!?!?!?!" Hikaru regained his composer and looked at his brother's face a single tear rolled down his face.

Honey's face lightned up "Ok Kyoya-kun!" he then tought of something "uh Kyoya-kun? why am i in the van still if you arn't gonna question me too?"

Looking at the twins "You two are going to a pruvate hospital after letting somone knock you both out, as for you honey, i really dont know why, i just had them grab everyone, but oh well whats done is done" as he goes into his dark little laugh he turns to Wendy. "As long as your honest when the time comes, i wont have any problems"

Hikaru pointed to the "someone" and said "i don't even know how he found out Wendy was at Haruhi-kun's house! (btw is Haruhi in the van?) this guy has either followed us around, or has a killer nose!" Hikaru enphasised with his hooves. Honey had decided to converse with the officer sitting next to him, who was happy to ablige.

(Haruhi is there,vyes everyone got picked up) "I dont know either, but lets just say i wont be as nice to him as i will be to wendy, damaging employees of the jost club will cost us money and on top of that he probably has something more to dowith this" Kyoya replies coldly.

(don't you mean guests? Wendy doesn't work at the host club)

Kaoru's eyelids fluttered "Hikaru." Hikaru's eyes lit up "Kaoru! Don't scare me like that Kaoru." "I'm sorry Hikaru." at this point their noses were practically touching "Hikaru?" "Yes Kaoru?" "Why are we in the back of one of Kyoya-sempai's vans with half the Black Orion Squad stareing at us?" "its a very long story Kaoru, and i'd rather not discuss it at this time." "i can wait...Hikaru"

Honey was now teaching the Black Orion Squad officer a marshial arts lesson from his seat.

Finally Tamaki returned from his very long vacation, which he didn't bother to tell anyone about. He came back to the school and the host club was empty. " WHAT? WHAT???" He said frantically, looking around the empty room, "Where are all the guests?" He phoned Kyoya and yelled "WHY ARN'T YOU HERE? WHERE'S THE HOST CLUB?"

• Brohoof 1

when Kyoya's phone rang the twins wondered who was calling they soon realized it was Tamaki because he, being Tamaki yelled so loud everyone in the van could hear him clearly. "Hey Tamaki-sempai!" the twins shouted "all the host club is here except you and Mori-sempai! and were spending time with Haruhi!" they paused "in the back of an Orion Squad van!"

Kyoya, ear now ringing thanks to Tamaki, "where have you been, sigh, know what never mind we'll discuss this later." Turning to the twins, "where at the hospital, get out,vget treated, we're going to the school to talk to dear little Wendy, and Tamaki dont ask, dont even say anything say anything until we get back, please"

"ok ok! you don't have to be so pushy." Hikaru protested. "yeah its not like we want to bleed to death!" Kaoru continued. the twins steoed out of the van and into the entrance way of Ootori group hospital "Come on Kaoru lets go" Hikaru said. the twins turned back "bye Haruhi-kun! Thanks for the ride Kyoya-senpai!" they turned and marched into the hospital and up to the front desk "we are Hitachiin Hikaru and Kaoru in need of medical treatment." they said to the desk clerk. a nurse steped out "right this way please. we've been expecting you!" Hikaru and Kaoru looked confused "when did Kyoya-sempai inform the hospital we were comeing?" they asked. the nurse gave no reply and lead them to a private room where a doctor was standing. he told them to sit down and began takeing care of their wounds "be careful with my brother!" "no be careful with my brother!"

meanwhile Honey sat in the van and pondered if Kaoru would need stiches.

When Tamaki heard the twins were spending time with his "daughter" Haruhi the only thing he could think of saying was "WHAT????? YOU DUMMIES!!! STOP FLIRTING WITH MY DAUGHTER!! AND WHY ARE YOU IN A ORION SQUAD VAN? He was freaking out so much that he didn't hear Kyoya hang up on him.

Wendy started to wonder who this Tamaki guy was. He seemed to be attached to one of the other host club members, Haruhi. "If Tamaki can become so easily attached to others like that maybe he might be the one to get me out of this situation safely..." She thought to herself with a mischievous smile on her face, which quickly vanished after she remembered she was sitting right by Kyoya. She may have just lowered her chances of getting out of this. "Maybe it'd be best if I just ran away like last time..." She thought.