Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Ouran High School Host Club

LunaFlower226

Kyoya, having had the twins dropped off then had the driver take them back to Ouran. "Well Wendy, have ypu met Tamaki yet? If not then your brain shall not have rotted yet like the twins" Kyoya says as he pushes his glasses into thier correct alignment.

"Kyo-kun? what's that supposed to mean?" Honey asked "does that mean my brain is rotted? and yours? and Takashi's?" tears came to his eyes and he fought them back "are you saying the whole host club has rotten brains?" he started to bawl and the only thing that could possibly bring him out of it would be cake.

the twins had been taken care of and were told they could go, and not on account of good behavior. the doctors were fed up with them at this point. they called their limo and waited for it to arrive.

"Ah, damn, no Honey, just the twins, because they act like Tamaki, if Wendy acts like him then her brain will rot" Kyoya replies. Shaking his head, "well wendy, we might as well stat now that tweedledee and tweedledum are gone. So, who hired you to steal from my family's company?"

Honey sniffed and pulled out a whole cake from behind his back. he started to eat it soon a pink ear emerged from the cake "Usa-Chan?" Honey asked. he gobbled down the rest of the cake and realized that yes indeed Usa-Chan was in the cake. he hugged his stuffed rabbit and squeesed it. "Usa-Chan! i wondered where you went."

(edited)

the twins' limo arrived and they entered it, "take us to the school." they said in unison. the driver nodded and stepped on the gas. "Hikaru" Kaoru said. "Yes Kaoru?" "what are we going to do at the school?" "well, find Tamaki for one thing." "so we can bug him?" "Exactly." Hikaru flashed a devilish smile.

Edited by Alicorn Fluttershy

As they pulled up to the school, Kyoya looked at Wendy. "Dont run, we arent going to hurt you, that would be much too messy, it would be much cleaner my way" Kyoya says, "we are goint to go in the school, then to the club where you will explain everything that relates to this" he says as he pulls a paper out and shows it.

Hikaru and Kaoru arrived back at the school and saw Kyoya geting out of the van. "Kyoya-Sempai!" they yelled. they speed walked towards him. "it was very quick!" "yeah! the doctors had us out in ten minutes!" Kaoru felt for the large gause bandage on his forehead .by now they had reached them. "so whats going on?"

"Oh, your free, good saves me time, we are going to the club room, and you are coming with us" Kyoya walks into the school, and into the club room, and grabs his fancy chair, and sits in it with a folder on his lap, and waits for the rest to catch up and join him in the room.

"oh come on Kyoya! you arn't mad at us are you?" Hikaru said then quieter "please don't be mad. he's scary when he's mad."

Honey jumped into a seat and looked for cake. "hmmm i wish Takashi was here so he could get me cake." the twins sat down on a couch acting bored "Tamaki-sempai! we're here!"

Tamaki peeked out the host club window and saw kyoya's black limo drive up. "It's about time they showed up!' It feels like I've been waiting FOREVER! And those bozo twins are probably still with haruhi".... THEATRE OF TAMAKI'S MIND.... (In this theatre segment the characters are puppets) Haruhi: Oh I'm so scared

Twins: don't worry, Haruhi we're here!

"That just makes daddy so angry, I'm going OUT. Then he heard the twins call from the main room of the host club. He went out there and said," HARUHI!!!!!!! You're here!! What did those two bozos do to you. (Hugs)

"sir we didn't do anything to her." "yeah stop being such an overprotective stick in the mud" the twins pointed to Kyoya "he practically arrested us. Haruhi as well." "Ah Tama-chan! so nice of you to join us! could you get me some Cakei?" Honey asked sweetly. he smiled while the twins looked anoyed

"I'm fine Tamaki-sempi, and no Kyoya-sempi didn't arrest us we are fine" Haruhi said trying to break free from Tamaki's hug.

"Everything is fine, there's nothing to worry about Tamaki-sempi" Luna said with a smile.

((sorry I didn't reply until now, I was at a camp for like a week and just got home today, and thanks for keeping the rp alive while I was gone))

(Thats kyotas job after all lol, keep things going no matter what)

"Arrested you did I?" Kyoya says with an evil grin, "should I get some officers and handcuffs? Then shoukd i proceed ti question you? Then again, thats exactl what I plan on doing." Turning to Wendy, "well i said i wanted answers ma'am, please tell me everything."

"Ummm... I don't know exactly who the guy was, or who he worked for. I often go into the black market to find jobs for money, and sometimes there are men dressed like him there who offer jobs for a large amount of cash... I've never really been able to do any of them until now because to steal the papers all I needed was the keys to The Ootori Group's main building... which I pickpoc- found on the streets." Wendy said. She instantly became filled with anxiety. "This may be the only chance I have to get away..." she thought, slowly taking a few steps backwards.

"Dont move girl, i wasnt finished." Kyoya looks at Wendy, "how much did they offer you, and describe who it was that took those papers without paying you" thinking to himself, "this has gotten interesting, but i must get those back, even if i am a third son, i will get the job done."

"you took the guy in the van Kyoya-sempai" Hikaru said. "i thought we told you that already." the twins looked annoyed. "and why do you need us here anyways? its not like we havn't told you all we know!" meanwhile Honey was waiting impatiently for Tamaki to get him cake.

"Wendy it's ok, I promise that Kyoya-sempi won't send you to jail, right Kyoya-sempi" Haruhi said trying her best to comfort Wendy so that she feels safe.

"Hey Honey-sempi I'll get the cake for you if you want" Luna said with a smile going to where the sweets are and grabbing a piece of cake for Honey.

Turning to the twins, "I thought you were here to torment Tamaki like you always end up doing, and o, i do not intend to throw you in jail, as of right now, but now i have to figure out hw to fix the situation that you have caused me, sigh". He fixes his glasses again nd opens his folder.

"Wait a second, how did we cause this? how is this our fault? and yes, you're right we are just here to torment Tamaki. its fun." The twins snickered and thought of the best times they'd had tormenting Tamaki. Honey meanwhile was eating the cake Luna had brought him and was smileing happily and carefree.

"I didnt say you caused it, i was referring to our new, associate. I call her such, because like haruhi she will be helping us with the club, although i do not beleive in quite the same way." He stands as he says this, "until this is resolved you are the clubs newest employee, of course if you choose not to, there are other options."(demon kyoya time)

"Oh no this is bad Wendy!" Hikaru said "you might want to know that Kyoya-sempai is an AB blood type." Said Kaoru. both were cowering. Honey sat calmly and ate his cake. "Kawaii! scary!" (note Kawaii has 2 meanings depending on how you say it. it can be cute or scary.) "but you know, working for the Host Club wouldn't be too bad. other options would probably be less than nice."

Looking at the twins, "naybe u was worng, it wasn't Tamaki that rotted your brains, they already were rotted away, that is if they even existed." So wendy, what will it be, granted i haven't figured out all the details yet, but that will be taken care of, and like Honey said, the other options are not as nice."

"Hey Wendy I think that the best idea is to just join the host club, besides it's really fun here, but what would Tamaki-sempi think about having her here" Haruhi said but she mainly spoke the last part to herself.

"Hey Kyoya-sempi I know this is a host club, but you guys don't really have any girls in the host club" Luna said still thinking Haruhi is a boy.

"Hey! our brains arn't rotted!" the twins said "if you're just trying to intimidate us it won't work Kyoya-senpai." "wait if Wendy joins the club would she be our dog like Haruhi was?" Hikaru asked, very interested in haveing a Dog again. "and technically Haruhi, its what does Tamaki think?" Kaoru thumbed towards Tamaki.

(edited)

Mori stepped in to the room calmly, shutting the door and turned to face the others. He looked over the whole room for a long moment before he located Honey. He walked over to him, a little quickly having been late from his class already. Mori sat next to his small friend and turned his gaze down towards him. "What's going on Honey?" He asked in his low tone

Edited by Frosty V