Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

For those who have seen Darker Than Black

Discordian

Can you think of any games or anime with a similar main character to Hei? In terms of games I would prefer it to be a game that has gameplay that at least somewhat resembles that of the action of DtB, particularly from Hei's standpoint.

I know what I'm asking for is farfetched but I wanna play a game that makes me feel as badass as Hei or see an anime that is equally as awesome. Hopefully none of the named things are stuff I've already seen or played. xD

Not necessarily similar, allthough if you want a anime with a character wich a)is incredibly badass b)not mentally...stable.. Try black lagoon, and the awesomness that is Revy ;) Bloodthirsty and sociopathic...and she is one of the good guys(so to speak)

Another one, Gungrave wich is also a very very good game. Ressurected, soulless, modified hitman called "Beyond the grave". I really reccomend it.

Oh I love Revy. I've read the entire manga (that's been released so far) and seen half the anime for Black Lagoon, I love it.

As for Gungrave, I never put much interest in it simply because I knew nothing about it but now that I've seen that trailer I think I'll have to check out the game as well as the anime. :P

Thanks much for the replies!