Ask Scootaloo!

deletedaccount0000

awesome! Ok, what should we even say to her? Like, if she does get angry?

The only thing I can possibly say is sorry. That i've thought about what I did, and that I don't want to do it anymore. Honestly, if she blows up, I kinda had it coming.

• Brohoof 1

*laughs*

Trust me, It's weird for me, too. Well... enough stalling, I guess. Let's go talk to Applebloom.

okay.

*at the apple family farm*

*knocks on door*

Hey, applebloom!

Hey sc- what is SHE doing here?

Leave my house. Now.

(Ooc: this is applebloom

this is scootaloo )

okay.

*at the apple family farm*

*knocks on door*

Hey, applebloom!

Hey sc- what is SHE doing here?

Leave my house. Now.

(Ooc: this is applebloom

this is scootaloo )

Wait! Applebloom, I just want to talk to you. No tricks, no pranks, no teasing. Please, just listen to me...

• Brohoof 1

And why should I listen to YOU? You never listened to me!

Because me and sweetiebell listened to her!

okay...fine. What do you need to say?

*sigh*

Look, Applebloom, i've said some really mean things to you. If you never forgive me, I understand. But I just wanted to tell you that... i'm done. All the name calling, all the jokes... I finally realized how much it hurt you, so i'm not going to do it anymore. We many never be friends-we may never even talk to each other- but I just wanted you to know that.

*looking away from Applebloom*

Truth be told, I only said and did those things because... I was jealous of you.

• Brohoof 1

*sigh*

Look, Applebloom, i've said some really mean things to you. If you never forgive me, I understand. But I just wanted to tell you that... i'm done. All the name calling, all the jokes... I finally realized how much it hurt you, so i'm not going to do it anymore. We many never be friends-we may never even talk to each other- but I just wanted you to know that.

*looking away from Applebloom*

Truth be told, I only said and did those things because... I was jealous of you.

j-jealous of me? Why?
  • Brohoof 1

j-jealous of me? Why?

Look around, Applebloom! Everypony loves you. Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, even Princess Twilight Sparkle... they all treat you like family. Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle treat you like sisters. Then there's your real family; Applejack, Big Macintosh, Granny Smith... Everywhere you go, you're loved. Even if you mess up occasionally, they're always there for you if you say the word. Sometimes, you don't even need to; they care about you that much.

At the end of the day, when I fall, I fall alone alone. Other ponies have only ever sucked up to me for cash, or they hated my guts. You think those ponies at the cute cenera were my friends? They were just there for the party; most of them didn't even know my name!

My dad spends all his time at work; he barely says a word to me. The maids at my house talk about me behind my back! Even Silver Spoon could only do so much... and she's gone now.

That's what you have that I don't, Applebloom; you're loved. I'd trade all my money just for a chance to have what you have; just to be you for a day. It made me so mad that I decided to hurt you, and that was wrong. i'm sorry.

Edited by Shimmer5000
  • Brohoof 1

Look around, Applebloom! Everypony loves you. Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, even Princess Twilight Sparkle... they all treat you like family. Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle treat you like sisters. Then there's your real family; Applejack, Big Macintosh, Granny Smith... Everywhere you go, you're loved. Even if you mess up occasionally, they're always there for you if you say the word. Sometimes, you don't even need to; they care about you that much.

At the end of the day, when I fall, I fall alone alone. Other ponies have only ever sucked up to me for cash, or they hated my guts. You think those ponies at the cute cenera were my friends? They were just there for the party; most of them didn't even know my name!

My dad spends all his time at work; he barely says a word to me. The maids at my house talk about me behind my back! Even Silver Spoon could only do so much... and she's gone now.

That's what you have that I don't, Applebloom; you're loved. I'd trade all my money just for a chance to have what you have; just to be you for a day. It made me so mad that I decided to hurt you, and that was wrong. i'm sorry.

but.. i...i dont know...what to say...why...why is silver spoon gone?...

and is silver spoon going to be our friend, too?...

Edited by TheScrewUpCrew
  • Brohoof 1

but.. i...i dont know...what to say...why...why is silver spoon gone?...

and is silver spoon going to be our friend, too?...

I... I pushed her away. She stopped talking to me, and i'm to scared to talk to her. I'd like to think she left because she told me me how she felt about me, and I didn't say anything... but I know better.

When my first friends turned out to be using me and I got rid of them, Silver Spoon was the only one left I could count on. But i'd changed; maybe I wasn't as mean to her as you guys, but I still treated her like dirt. She stuck by me for years, but I guess this was just the straw that broke the ponies' back...

Oh, and yeah, she likes you guys. She was always trying to get me to stop picking on you; she never said anything, but I think she spent a lot of time beating herself up about what we did.

• Brohoof 1

I... I pushed her away. She stopped talking to me, and i'm to scared to talk to her. I'd like to think she left because she told me me how she felt about me, and I didn't say anything... but I know better.

When my first friends turned out to be using me and I got rid of them, Silver Spoon was the only one left I could count on. But i'd changed; maybe I wasn't as mean to her as you guys, but I still treated her like dirt. She stuck by me for years, but I guess this was just the straw that broke the ponies' back...

Oh, and yeah, she likes you guys. She was always trying to get me to stop picking on you; she never said anything, but I think she spent a lot of time beating herself up about what we did.

so why did you push her back, and what do you mean by "she told me how she felt about me"?
  • Brohoof 1

so why did you push her back, and what do you mean by "she told me how she felt about me"?

When she told me, I was too shocked answer, and I never got the chance. Even now, I still don't know what I would say, even if I had the guts to talk to her.

...she's got a crush on me... and by crush, I mean, I think she might be in love. She'd been hiding it for years, until I held our friendship against her and forced her to tell me. When she told me, I didn't say anything; I was too shocked too! That was probably worse than saying no; I think I hurt her really bad.

• Brohoof 1

When she told me, I was too shocked answer, and I never got the chance. Even now, I still don't know what I would say, even if I had the guts to talk to her.

...she's got a crush on me... and by crush, I mean, I think she might be in love. She'd been hiding it for years, until I held our friendship against her and forced her to tell me. When she told me, I didn't say anything; I was too shocked too! That was probably worse than saying no; I think I hurt her really bad.

you shouldve told her about how you felt about her... You should do that the next time you see her.

yeah...

you shouldve told her about how you felt about her... You should do that the next time you see her.

yeah...

That's the thing! She's all "hunky-dory, i'm in love", but I don't know what I feel! I... i've never even thought about it. But you're right, I have to talk to her sooner or later

*sigh*

And I think I might know where to find her. Its alright if you guys don't want to come, though.

• Brohoof 1

That's the thing! She's all "hunky-dory, i'm in love", but I don't know what I feel! I... i've never even thought about it. But you're right, I have to talk to her sooner or later

*sigh*

And I think I might know where to find her. Its alright if you guys don't want to come, though.

ill be there for you. ill come with you...

ill be there for you. ill come with you...

*teary eyed*

okay...Fine. Let's go to the fountain.

*Later*

We always hung out by the fountain at the center of town around this time. Hopefully she should be somewhere around... there! there she is!

Diamond...*turns to leave*

Wait, what are the CMC doing here? Are you guys... friends? What's going on?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

*teary eyed*

okay...Fine. Let's go to the fountain.

*Later*

We always hung out by the fountain at the center of town around this time. Hopefully she should be somewhere around... there! there she is!

Diamond...*turns to leave*

Wait, what are the CMC doing here? Are you guys... friends? What's going on?

I know, shocked us, too.

i still kinda dont trust diamond

Edited by TheScrewUpCrew
  • Brohoof 1

I know, shocked us, too.

i still kinda dont trust diamond

You made friends?... Anyway, I need to-

*grab*

Wait, Silver Spoon! Let me speak.

I'm sorry. I've been treating you like garbage for such a long time. It wasn't fair of you to hide how you felt for this long, but it definitely wasn't right of me to walk all over your feelings. I've been doing that a lot, it seems... and i'm trying to change. From now on, old Diamond, the one who liked to hurt other ponies... is dead.

...I've heard sorry from you before, Diamond, and every single time, you lied to me. But you haven't talked like this since... before then. You really have changed, haven't you?

*nod*

...but wait! What about you and-

me? To be honest, I still don't know how I feel about this. I do care about you a lot, though... so it can't hurt to at least try, right?

You... you mean it?!

Yeah, I do.

*tearing up*

...It's funny. I've been holding this for so long, and now that I have it, it's like I can't do anything...What do I do now?

• Brohoof 1

You made friends?... Anyway, I need to-

*grab*

Wait, Silver Spoon! Let me speak.

I'm sorry. I've been treating you like garbage for such a long time. It wasn't fair of you to hide how you felt for this long, but it definitely wasn't right of me to walk all over your feelings. I've been doing that a lot, it seems... and i'm trying to change. From now on, old Diamond, the one who liked to hurt other ponies... is dead.

...I've heard sorry from you before, Diamond, and every single time, you lied to me. But you haven't talked like this since... before then. You really have changed, haven't you?

*nod*

...but wait! What about you and-

me? To be honest, I still don't know how I feel about this. I do care about you a lot, though... so it can't hurt to at least try, right?

You... you mean it?!

Yeah, I do.

*tearing up*

...It's funny. I've been holding this for so long, and now that I have it, it's like I can't do anything...What do I do now?

*smiles and whispers in appleblooms ear* are they going out or shhh...im trying to listen!
  • Brohoof 1

*smiles and whispers in appleblooms ear* are they going out or shhh...im trying to listen!

*smiles* *rolling her eyes*

I say we just take this one day at a time... Like we always have, right?

Yeah..like we always have. We can make this work-

-Wait, you're forgetting one thing.

(Oh no...)Uh, uh... What's that?

You forgot to ask me out, you dolt!

*laughs*

You're right, I got so excited, I forgot! Diamond Tiara, will you-

-Yes.

*blush*

I...I...

• Brohoof 1

*smiles* *rolling her eyes*

I say we just take this one day at a time... Like we always have, right?

Yeah..like we always have. We can make this work-

-Wait, you're forgetting one thing.

(Oh no...)Uh, uh... What's that?

You forgot to ask me out, you dolt!

*laughs*

You're right, I got so excited, I forgot! Diamond Tiara, will you-

-Yes.

*blush*

I...I...

sweetie bell shouldve been here...

yeah...

• Brohoof 1

sweetie bell shouldve been here...

yeah...

Gods, cut it out, Silver Spoon, you're too cute right now!

Sh...shut up, Di!

What? All i'm saying is, your face looks like my flank right now, that's not a good thing.

That's not my fault and you know it! Say... Di...

Hmmm?

Isn't there something we should be doing right now?

Like what?

Well, we are going out now, and uh...uh...

*blush*

Silver Spoon, spit it out! What is it?!

Edited by Shimmer5000
  • Brohoof 1