Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The ending for "P.P.O.V."

Discordrules123

As much as I enjoyed the humor in "Pony Point of View", the part where they found out what knocked their boat over didn't really make much sense, because how can a creature that big be able to swim through waters that shallow, as well as make the ship sink down to the bottom when it's not even deep. I think what they could have done is make it that the incident took place somewhere at sea like it was shown in their flashbacks, and by the time the three of them submerged a crusty old sailor spots them and offers a lift back to shore. Along the way though they have to listen to his long and boring stories about his adventures on the high seas.

I thought it was a pretty odd reason to have everything go wrong to be honest. I think it might have been better if it had been caused by a chain reaction of various things that went wrong and thus that it was noone's falt per se. That the only way to uncover the full story would be if Twilight would get the three of them to talk together without exaggerating or blaming the others.