Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Everybody needs a good lieutenant.

Lieutenant Hoof-Head

Ever fallen in love with an evil, evil person, only to watch them fail? All they needed was a reliable lieutenant at their side! Or in the shadows behind their throne of skulls. It depends on the person.

My friends are trying to make me a brony, so I figured I'd sign up here for fun. Hi everybody! Just call me L-T. Villains are my specialty! If ever you're writing a piece of fanfiction or an original story, and need a bit of assistance creating the perfect villain, look no further!

Lieutenant Hoof-Head's services (which include, but are not limited to, villain creation) are free of charge. Persons who wish to use said services may do so upon request, with the following conditions:

1) Lieutenant Hoof-Head will be credited with assisting in the development of the work.

2) Lieutenant Hoof-Head will receive or be granted access to an electronic copy of the work free of charge.

3) Lieutenant Hoof-Head retains all rights to his own intellectual property.

4) Lieutenant Hoof-Head is awesome. Any individuals or groups who claim otherwise with proven malicious intent will receive a hoof to the head.

5) Lieutenant Hoof-Head does not endorse the use of crappy villains or sparkly vampires. Use of these will void any agreement made concerning the above services.

Thank you.

(edited)

Imagine the scene from Sleeping Beauty where Maleficent sends her minions back out to find Princess Aurora after they failed the first time. It's a plan destined to fail a SECOND time. Now imagine if, the moment all the minions leave, she turns her head slightly and says "See to it that they're successful" to the mysterious cloaked figure you didn't notice before in the shadows behind her throne.

If you can see yourself as that guy, you're lieutenant material.

EDIT: I love the Sleeping Beauty example because it takes most people mere seconds to realize that the direction of the story would change drastically, and that the simple addition of a second, minor villain would make evil victorious (and in a Disney movie, of all things).

Edited by Lieutenant Hoof-Head
  • Brohoof 1