Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Cross Over

GreenWind

“Lemme guess. He has infused us all with his own essence and now resides inside us. Or… something like that,” Malchoir says.

"Yes, Malchoir. But what it does is now since my magic is in all of you I can cast a spell on me and It will effect all of you. Like just now, we are all invisible. The spell seeps from me into all of you. Of course you cane see each other though" Lightning says from inside all of them

(edited)

"hehehe... I couldn't resist" lightning thinks to Ryan "And maybe we...well I don't know. we wait for Bolt's government he had, to collapse?"

Edited by F-22brony

Chaos Breaker, in all his powerful glory, rams into the dirt in the middle of the group. The Soul Diamonds separated from his belt and flew off in different directions, transforming into his Earth Form. "Hmph... hello, ponies... and Ryan. Hey, Ryan... you still got that Chaos Emerald Sonic gave you?" He looked around the group. "And so I have appeared, this dimension needs help. My name is Chaos Breaker , creator of the Elements Of Harmony and Chaos and responsible for the balancing of 367 different universes. Who are you guys?"

(edited)

"I've been to your dimension before. I actually was the one that convinced Sonic to give the Emerald to you. However, my Soul Diamonds seem to have disappeared. Hmph. So... let me repeat myself. My name is Chaos Breaker , creator of the Elements Of Harmony and Chaos and responsible for the balancing of 367 different universes. Who are you guys?"

Edited by Sly Cooper