Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Cross Over

GreenWind

"Here, chaos I am going to give you some of my magic along with the group" Lightning thinks to Chaos. Starting to reach out he suddenly is pulled out of all of them and is unconscious on the ground

*OOC: Malchoir might know Chaos Breaker, though not personally. He works for the Interdimensional Protection Agency. Because of their similar goals, it is possible that the IPA might know of or even have worked with Chaos Breaker.*

*OOC: A response, SuperSonicSpeed? How likely is it?*

Nimbus rushes over to Lightning to see if he is hurt.

“Either outside interference or overdrawing magical energy, I would guess,” Malchoir says.

(edited)

“Alright. Anyone know enough about his magic to know what’s gonna happen next and what we should do? Let him rest and recharge? Find a way to recharge him? Find eight mystical stones for some ritual to restore him?” Malchoir says. He has seen or heard of each of those at least once. Well, okay, on that last one, it was actually three herbs, but otherwise it fits.

Edited by Joat

Ryan kneeled next to him he pulled out his chaos emraeld "Let's hope this works" he put his hand on lightning "Chaos control" a green light was seen "I did as much as I could to heal him" he said panting

Lightning jumps up, fully awake and says "What, where am I?!" He starts to panic

"Ahh! Who are you?" he asks panic-y at Ryan "And what are you?!" he half yells/asks at Malchoir

“I am a magically-created-and-augmented raccoon named Malchoir. What is your name?” Malchoir asks Lightning. This will hopefully reveal whether this is amnesia or a case of a misplaced soul inhabiting his body.

"Hey kid! You know what I can do to you?! Touch me agian and I'll.." Lightning trails off "Ok, nevermind. but I am somewhere I don't know and surrounded by people I don't know, and can you help me?" Lightning asks the 'mysterious' people around him

OCC: Don't you just love how the whole fight scene stopped Muhahahaha..

“One thing that would help me determine what is going on is to know your name,” Malchoir says.

*OOC: I’d guessed Zero had died. Was I incorrect or…?*

(I have worked with them before, being the ultimate being for all the MLP realms. And... either Zero has died, or he is getting an extreme scolding from da boss...)

Chaos staggered to his feet. "And I'm Chaos Breaker. Actually, believe it or not, I wasn't at full power. I need all seven of my Soul gems to be... well, think Super Sonic. Whatever." Chaos examined Lightning. "Well, it seems that using his magic cleaned his mind. I guess, for now, we'll just have to reintroduce ourselves, get reacquainted, and keep going."

“I’m Nimbus…” Nimbus finally says to Lightning.

“Actually, it seems to be a case of memory lost by a spell gone arwy. I’m no wizard, but I’ve heard from one that those are harder to counter simply by virtue of not knowing as well what exactly you’re dealing with. Then again, that was a different type of magic, but I would guess the principle still holds,” Malchoir says, “And no, I do not have a water-based counter. However, something might come back to him upon meeting Luna. However, to avoid her feeling heartbroken if he doesn’t remember, I would recommend explaining the situation to her first.”

(edited)

"I agree with that statement. The rest of you?" said Chaos, getting up. "Well, it depends with what school of magic you are dealing with, but with several, you're right. Now that I think about it, it might harm him more. I have several contacts all over the known multiverse. When this is over, I'll go to them... see what they think."

Edited by SuperSonicSpeed

" ok now all of you wait just one minute " Lightning begins " you think I don't kno magic? Who do you think I am! I have memory loss, not total memory loss. I just don't know who you or even I am. But magic, I know magic. Now let me juat tey this..." lightning starts his spell, and you guessed it. Blacks out. (OCC lightning has used up hs magic supply, but doeant know it. Causing him to black out every time he tries to use it)

"Well then why not just say it to m then,sythe" lightning says using telepathy while blacked out "Zero infected me, and wvery time he usez my magic he makes my body pass out, giving me temporary control help pl-" lightning wakes up

From being passed out