Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Cross Over

GreenWind

“Alright, so sword for right arm, gun for left arm… Hm…” Malchoir thinks for a moment and wraps the two-handed gun around his waist. “This is surreal. Anyway, I’m ready.”

Malchoir looks at Nimbus. “Sorry about Lightning’s impatience. I don’t think he quite realizes how jarring this must be for you. However, if you have the power to fight, we would really appreciate you coming along because we need all the help we can get and this world could be doomed otherwise.”

Nimbus nods. “Well, alright,” he says, hoping he can trust these strangers.

“Looks like everyone’s ready,” Malchoir says. He looks at Nimbus. “Oh, one more thing. Since you’re new to this, I’d suggest the one-hander gun. Here’s how you hold it.” Malchoir demonstrates the proper grip for the gun.

Nimbus nods. He wraps the larger gun around his waist as Malchoir did, still a bit overwhelmed by all this stuff happening so fast.

"Ok we're all set now" Sythe opened the front door "We leave now since lightning is already in the air" he and Ryan both headed out "Sorry about dragging you into this Nimbus" Ryan said

The two follow.

Nimbus says nothing in response. He is rather nervous about the upcoming stealth mission. He hasn’t been told much about it and, well, the closest to a stealth mission he has been on is trying to go by monsters without them noticing. Though, then again, that’s kinda what a stealth mission is, isn’t it?

"Ok... Oh fudge we have 8 rebels on potrol" Out of no we're Sythe gets up and walks out of the bush "Exuse me your all gonna die now" With an entence look half of them fall into shadows

"Woo!" A head pops out of the can! In 5 seconds, a body comes out to go with the head. The creature opens its mouth. "I am Spazz Pancakes! I'm gonna BONK you!" He smiles creepily.

"Hey guys?" Lightning interrupts " Get back on track, now there is a building directly in front of you, (Its night), it has 29 hostiles. Your choice, take a risk of getting caught, or sneak around them?" Lightning says

Suddenly a huge explosion appears behind Lightning and a rainbow colored blur zooms past him " Hey! You guys there is something up here, I'm going to go check it out, I think it is a high-speed enemy" Lightning instantly goes hypersonic and makes a sonic rainboom, quickly catching up to the blur, he see's it is a pegasas, he reaches out with telepathy "Stop!" he says in the pegasas' head. The blur comes to a stop. Lightning pulls his USP .45 Tactical and puts it against the pegasas' head "Name and reason for flying in a military war zone"

"R..Rainbow Dash" the pegasas' says "Sorry about that, I just wanted to see how high I could go, don't kill me"

Lightning puts his gun away "Don't worry. But We could use a flier like you" He hooves Rainbow a HUD helmet "Put this on and Talk to Ryan and Sythe, our partners on the ground"

"Lightning to Ryan, are you there?"