Ask Silverspark

Silverspark

Silverspark:Hi I am Silverspark I am a small filly who cause mischeif and pull pranks but also like to paint and keeping ponies I like on their hooves like @Princess Silky starting to feel like a mom to me she bandaged my wing after my accident but hey let the questions begin 

Mlp is awesome I don't  care if it's for little kids I am 34 and single but mlp help me through somethings and I thank them for that

2 minutes ago, Silverspark said:

Silverspark:Hi I am Silverspark I am a small filly who cause mischeif and pull pranks but also like to paint and keeping ponies I like on their hooves like @Princess Silky starting to feel like a mom to me she bandaged my wing after my accident but hey let the questions begin 

Why are you always getting into mischief? :toldya:

6 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

Why are you always getting into mischief? :toldya:

Silverspark:took a deep breath "I was doing this too see if there are ponies out there who is looking for me or even if certain ones are even still alive when you are small pony in a big world and no pony is around to stop you or even cared enough that is when I started paintings on ponies houses as one of my first pranks"she said 

• Brohoof 1

Mlp is awesome I don't  care if it's for little kids I am 34 and single but mlp help me through somethings and I thank them for that

Silverspark:"well I keep most of my art supplies in my special saddle bag I guess I keep 2 dozen or more I mean still have some left over from the painting I did on the walls of canterlot castle for hearts and hooves day last month

• Brohoof 1

Silverspark:"well no pony ever caught me  but pulling pranks aren't  the only things I do I also love practicing my magic though one spell cost me my treehouse and a broken wing and a lost to my favorite bear

Silverspark:"yeah @Princess Silkydrew that of me with my horn hidden don't  want too many ponies knowing I am alicorn unless I really trust that pony there ponies that know my secret just letting you know I maybe a born alicorn don't  mean I am royalty 

2 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

LOL it actually is, that's why it's so pointy! ROFL

Ahem. @Silverspark184Why are you such a silly filly? :toldya:

Silverspark:"I have no idea but I think I might have gotten it from somewhere plus it's my way to bring smiles to other if Pinkie pie is too busy 

Silverspark;thinking as she rubbed her hoof on head "this was an accidental find do to my teleportation is not as good yet one time I ended up at an old castle but not of the two sisters but somewhere farther and I end up in the throne room and found a large crown silver with a pink heart like my necklace except my necklace is gold with the same heart 

Chatterbox happy.gif Hello Silverspark! I was wondering if may I can ask you just a couple of question, I noticed your passion regarding pranks and I was wondering, of course no pony has caught you but in your experience, have you made some pranks you thought they went to far? Like, if you think that a prank hurted a pony more than you expect it to?

Silverspark:"well I take great care on how that pony will react and can see into the hearts of other ponies so I know which ones not to pull the pranks on mostly the sensitive or some elderly ponies who has heart conditions so I don't end up like Rainbowdash and have whole town prank me back though there was one prank that got me caught by one of the guards when they saw the posters in some dimension when Queen Luna was ruling made things complicated luckily I had a Kirin watching my tail their then there was a poster of Flim and Flam they were selling something to the other kids that got scam by them so I use some of my gags in defense to help my fellow fillies and colts that are in need "she said