An Unfashionably Late Introduction

puddlemoth

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

It would've been a few months go, I think, that I found the forums. I'm really surprised I didn't find this place earlier! You all seem like very lovely ponies; I hope I can make some friends here!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I remember being introduced to the show by a friend back in elementary school, probably around the time the 2nd or 3rd season was airing. I fell in love with the show pretty much immediately, not to mention the fanworks.:D I eventually moved on to other things, but recently (stop me if you've *herd* this one) I've suddenly found myself again enamoured with the pastel horses. I thought it would be fun to actually participate in the fandom this time around, so here I am!

Well, that's my introduction done, and it only took me 30 days. How's that for speed?

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

Welcome to the forums puddlemoth! Glad you rediscovered the world of pones again! I can guarantee you that this is a awesome place and that you will make lots of friends here! :eager:

• Brohoof 1

"Stand quiet like the Sky, and Move faster than Lightning"

Follower of the ultimate power, spirit, divine dreams and wishes of the Heavenly Angels of Stars (Starys), Husband of Mary Stary, Angel of Power and Spirit.

Dragon Ball fan since 2009, Hyped for Dragon Ball 40th Anniversary 2024, Daima, New Manga Saga & Sparking ZERO! :eager: / Making Arts for Free! :o

1112SemTtulo_20240820084933.jpg.3a7eb511f8fa06ea9a0cf4e6ad3f6849.jpg

On 2024-06-01 at 3:33 PM, puddlemoth said:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

It would've been a few months go, I think, that I found the forums. I'm really surprised I didn't find this place earlier! You all seem like very lovely ponies; I hope I can make some friends here!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I remember being introduced to the show by a friend back in elementary school, probably around the time the 2nd or 3rd season was airing. I fell in love with the show pretty much immediately, not to mention the fanworks.:D I eventually moved on to other things, but recently (stop me if you've *herd* this one) I've suddenly found myself again enamoured with the pastel horses. I thought it would be fun to actually participate in the fandom this time around, so here I am!

Well, that's my introduction done, and it only took me 30 days. How's that for speed?

Welcome!! :)

• Brohoof 1

Just the one who brings nothing :3