Hi! this is my first ever post here!

LittleEpona

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google lol

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I was pretty young when MLP FIM first came out so I didn't really watch it back then. But I love horses, so I will watch anything horse or pony related. About a year ago I saw some people talking about this show online and I decided to give it a try. I ended up really enjoying it! I just love the whole vibe and aesthetic. Now it's one of my favourites, and I'm so glad I finally checked it out. But I’m kinda sad I missed out on it when it was really popular though 😕 

Hi! I joined to talk about ponies and maybe make some friends :squee:Feel free to message me if you went to chat! bye for now! 

• Brohoof 10
  • Hugs 1

6 minutes ago, Brightstar Galaxy said:

OMG HI!! So we joined about around the same time so at least we have that bond! :D

Hi!! I guess we do! :yay:

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

Welcome to the forums LittleEpona! Hope you enjoy this beautiful place! It saddens me that I missed the series when it was very popular too :( but the fandom is still very strong, that's awesome so you can make a lot of awesome friends here! :eager:

• Brohoof 2

"Stand quiet like the Sky, and Move faster than Lightning"

Follower of the ultimate power, spirit, divine dreams and wishes of the Heavenly Angels of Stars (Starys), Husband of Mary Stary, Angel of Power and Spirit.

Dragon Ball fan since 2009, Hyped for Dragon Ball 40th Anniversary 2024, Daima, New Manga Saga & Sparking ZERO! :eager: / Making Arts for Free! :o

1112SemTtulo_20240820084933.jpg.3a7eb511f8fa06ea9a0cf4e6ad3f6849.jpg

Hi! Welcome to the MLP Forums!

• Brohoof 1

T-90.jpg.c09d40d696a92846d7036daccbfabe0c.jpg
                                                                                                                                                   T-90

• 2 weeks later...