Hello!

WindowsXPoor

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

I kinda just searched for it in Google, i knew this site by...uuh, i dont even remember but i guess it was from several people talking about it online

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

When I was a child I watched cartoons on television, and I didn't like Mlp because "Eeeh, girly stuff" but I watched it because it was what was on television and I wanted to see what would show later, and then, at the time, YouTube started recommending Mlp to me and I secretly became a fan, even my mother became a fan (seriously, she has a bag of Mlp and even bought some generation 1 Mlp dolls before I was born (she swore I was a girl )

Sooo, hello everyone, i am Windows XP Man, but yall call me Andy XP, i dont know exactly how to introduce myself but i will try my best.

I like...a bunch of things, especially old things, like Old Web and Eurodance, i also love writing, its one of my hobbies (before listening to music, swimming, drawing but i dont and playing games, oh, and talking about games, i have a Xbox 360, which i love, and a Nintendo Switch, which a kinda like it, its kinda bad when you dont have money and the games are too expensive), i am very lazy, i mean, veeery lazy, im so lazy that i have like, 4 or more stories unfinished.

I know that my introdution was very short, im sorry.

Oh, and i love chatting with people :D

• Brohoof 7
  • smile 1

Welcome to the forums Andy!  Hope you enjoy your stay! Really good to see that both you and your mother are fans of Pones :wub:

And don't worry, I'm very lazy too! :twismile:

• Brohoof 2

"Stand quiet like the Sky, and Move faster than Lightning"

Follower of the ultimate power, spirit, divine dreams and wishes of the Heavenly Angels of Stars (Starys), Husband of Mary Stary, Angel of Power and Spirit.

Dragon Ball fan since 2009, Hyped for Dragon Ball 40th Anniversary 2024, Daima, New Manga Saga & Sparking ZERO! :eager: / Making Arts for Free! :o

1112SemTtulo_20240820084933.jpg.3a7eb511f8fa06ea9a0cf4e6ad3f6849.jpg

Hi! Welcome to the MLP Forums!

• Brohoof 2

T-90.jpg.c09d40d696a92846d7036daccbfabe0c.jpg
                                                                                                                                                   T-90

• 2 weeks later...