First-Time Poster, Long-Time Lurker!

Luciferase

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google and the fandom in general

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Hi hi!! Been a long-time fan of My Little Pony since the very first episode in 2010, and before that was a fan of G3 as a toddler! 

Hi hi hi! I'm Lucifer, and i've been a long-time lurker of the forums, though now I've finally gotten around to making an actual account to come join in on the fun, even if I'm a little late to the party oopsies 

• Brohoof 7
  • smile 1

Welcome to the forums Luciferase! You're a ancient pone lover! Awesome! :o Don't worry if the party is over, the Pone world still lives and lots of awesome people are ready to befriend you here :eager:!

• Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 1

"Stand quiet like the Sky, and Move faster than Lightning"

Follower of the ultimate power, spirit, divine dreams and wishes of the Heavenly Angels of Stars (Starys), Husband of Mary Stary, Angel of Power and Spirit.

Dragon Ball fan since 2009, Hyped for Dragon Ball 40th Anniversary 2024, Daima, New Manga Saga & Sparking ZERO! :eager: / Making Arts for Free! :o

1112SemTtulo_20240820084933.jpg.3a7eb511f8fa06ea9a0cf4e6ad3f6849.jpg

Soooooo you’re one of the many mysterious count of “guests” I notice from the admin section LOL! Welcome and it’s lovely to have you! :coco:

• Brohoof 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Hugs 1

Hi! Welcome to the MLP Forums!

• Brohoof 1

T-90.jpg.c09d40d696a92846d7036daccbfabe0c.jpg
                                                                                                                                                   T-90

• 2 weeks later...