hello there

biotroficck

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

Well, about six months ago, I just wanted to start communicating with mlp fans and brony like me. I wanted to find more communication with people on common topics

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

it all started in 2014, when I was younger, then I first learned about my little pony, I was very much inspired by this one, and I began to get involved and actively watch MLP. but then, unfortunately, I forgot about this animated series. and recently (more than six months ago) I started to actively get involved in MLP again, and even joined the brony fandom

I started to learn more about the history of mlp, and the brony fandom. I really like learning something new about this fandom. And I will continue to support the bronies and mlp fandom

• Brohoof 4
  • smile 1

Hihi biotroficck! Welcome to the forum! :eager:!

Hey haha your story with MLP is very similar to mine, I also used to really like MLP back in 2014, but then after it I just forgot about the series, got reintroduced to it just a 1 year ago (started watching it this exactky same month but in 2023) :wau:

Very interesting to see someone who shares a similar experience, hope you enjoy your stay in this awesome place just I am enjoying! :squee:

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1