hello there

biotroficck

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

Well, about six months ago, I just wanted to start communicating with mlp fans and brony like me. I wanted to find more communication with people on common topics

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

it all started in 2014, when I was younger, then I first learned about my little pony, I was very much inspired by this one, and I began to get involved and actively watch MLP. but then, unfortunately, I forgot about this animated series. and recently (more than six months ago) I started to actively get involved in MLP again, and even joined the brony fandom

I started to learn more about the history of mlp, and the brony fandom. I really like learning something new about this fandom. And I will continue to support the bronies and mlp fandom

• Brohoof 4
  • smile 1

Hihi biotroficck! Welcome to the forum! :eager:!

Hey haha your story with MLP is very similar to mine, I also used to really like MLP back in 2014, but then after it I just forgot about the series, got reintroduced to it just a 1 year ago (started watching it this exactky same month but in 2023) :wau:

Very interesting to see someone who shares a similar experience, hope you enjoy your stay in this awesome place just I am enjoying! :squee:

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

"Stand quiet like the Sky, and Move faster than Lightning"

Follower of the ultimate power, spirit, divine dreams and wishes of the Heavenly Angels of Stars (Starys), Husband of Mary Stary, Angel of Power and Spirit.

Dragon Ball fan since 2009, Hyped for Dragon Ball 40th Anniversary 2024, Daima, New Manga Saga & Sparking ZERO! :eager: / Making Arts for Free! :o

1112SemTtulo_20240820084933.jpg.3a7eb511f8fa06ea9a0cf4e6ad3f6849.jpg

Hi Welcome to the MLP Forums! 

• Brohoof 2

T-90.jpg.c09d40d696a92846d7036daccbfabe0c.jpg
                                                                                                                                                   T-90