KAYOU collectible MLP gen4 Cards.

Arrlong28

The other day I was thinking about collecting the MLP cards but they came out a long time ago, around 2013. Searching for those cards, on Aliexpress I saw some KAYOU Brand cards, very cheap (20 euros/dollars for a box of 20 or 30 card boosters, depending on the set). Between 90 and 100 cards in total.

Does anyone have information about them? I bought a pack of 20 card boosters to see. I've read that in China they are extremely popular... And there are many different sets. Some more expensive, others cheaper, another from Pony Life...

Has anyone seen them and has an opinion on the cards? The few cards I've seen have seemed very nice, and they don't seem to be for playing, just for collecting.

I have bought a pack of 20 collectible card boosters, but I won't be able to open them until September, because I will open the boosters with my friends.

When I have them I will post photos.

Original KAYOU My Little Pony Cards 3th Friendship Eternal Cartoon Rare AR  SGR SR SC Collection Card For Kids Gifts - AliExpressKAYOU-tarjeta de Anime My Little Pony, tarjetas eternas de la amistad,  paquete Huiyue, tarjeta de colección rara SC SGR, regalo de juguete,  tarjeta de princesa

Edited by Arrlong28
Delete Fake cards image
  • Brohoof 2
  • smile 1

I've seen many videos opening packs to check if it's worth, they came to Brazil very recently and I'm thinking buying some packs, Kayou even released a themed collection binder I'm also willing to buy!

34 minutes ago, Rafa Stary said:

They were probably all made after 2020, given the Modern MLP logo used in them

Quite ironic to not have cards with G5 characters :mlp_huh:

Looks like Kayou only bought the rights for FiM/G4, which is understandable knowing that these cards were made for the fans and G4 is insanely popular in China. The new logo is now used for both G4 and G5, there have been other G4 merch releases from the past months featuring the new logo, so it makes sense.

• Brohoof 2
  • Thanks 1

Woah! These look awesome! For a second, I thought this was like another trading card game that they started and got excited XD

You still find cheap cards from the MLP CCG on amazon and a few sites, however trying to find someone to play with you is hard.

Edited by Starlight Serenade
edits
  • Excited 1

1 minute ago, Starlight Serenade said:

Woah! These look awesome! For a second, I thought this was like another trading card game that they started and got excited XD

As far as I know, it's only collectible. But I don't like to play card games anymore, so for me it's just perfect... I'm Excited XD

• smile 1

3 hours ago, donutmasterjoe said:

I've seen many videos opening packs to check if it's worth, they came to Brazil very recently and I'm thinking buying some packs, Kayou even released a themed collection binder I'm also willing to buy!

Looks like Kayou only bought the rights for FiM/G4, which is understandable knowing that these cards were made for the fans and G4 is insanely popular in China. The new logo is now used for both G4 and G5, there have been other G4 merch releases from the past months featuring the new logo, so it makes sense.

And also strangely enough, G5 merch featuring the G4 logo :mlp_confused:

• Delighted Giggle 1