> Hello World

Ramses

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

Via Pony.fm

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My favorite podcasting person mentioned that there was this great new show, that has always been for small girls, but got taken over by Lauren Faust who made it emancipated and awesome. Well yeah, that guy was right (back in 2012 or something like that). Yeah since then I'm the weird guy in my circle of friends who likes ponies.

. I've always been just a consumer and just wanted to update my Pony Music playlist tonight. Well now I'm here.

:ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 7
  • smile 1
  • Hugs 1

Hi! Welcome to the MLP Forums! 

• Brohoof 4
  • smile 1

T-90.jpg.c09d40d696a92846d7036daccbfabe0c.jpg
                                                                                                                                                   T-90

Hi, Welcome! The fandom makes pretty awesome music! What's your favorite song, either from the fans or the show? :pinkie:

• Brohoof 2
  • smile 2

Hi! It's great to have you here :hug_day:

19 hours ago, Ramses said:

Yeah since then I'm the weird guy in my circle of friends who likes ponies.

You mean we can somehow define being normal? :jazz-hooves-please:

• Brohoof 3
  • Delighted Giggle 1

mlp-mlp-item-628x5402.webp New friends (you)

@Trot Shuffle Well, it really annoyed me, that I wasn't able to download successfully, so I figured signing up might work.

@mistrene My first answer would have been the Kirin Tale (especially Faulty's remix), but the longer I'm thinking about it the more difficult it gets. L-Train's Daybreaker Boogie, Pollyphonic's Lullaby for a princess has been my alarm clock for ages. And of course never forget the eternal MelodicPony.

@Finding_Marty It ain't me, that's for sure. Normal is booooring :umad:

@all the rest: Thanks for the wonderful welcome :wub:

• Brohoof 3
  • smile 1
  • Hugs 1

Welcome to the forums Ramses! Pony music making Pony Lovers join Pony sites! Hope you enjoy your stay and continue enjoying amazing Pony songs! :eager: (I already said "Pony" too much :lie:)

• Brohoof 2
  • smile 1

"Stand quiet like the Sky, and Move faster than Lightning"

Follower of the ultimate power, spirit, divine dreams and wishes of the Heavenly Angels of Stars (Starys), Husband of Mary Stary, Angel of Power and Spirit.

Dragon Ball fan since 2009, Hyped for Dragon Ball 40th Anniversary 2024, Daima, New Manga Saga & Sparking ZERO! :eager: / Making Arts for Free! :o

1112SemTtulo_20240820084933.jpg.3a7eb511f8fa06ea9a0cf4e6ad3f6849.jpg