French Guy Here

Shi-Shimmer

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

Don't Even know, OH YES, i was looking for Sunset Shimmer pictures !

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Be carefull, English is not my main language, in fact it's the third one.

That was like, at the begin of this month we (me and my friends) on discord to watch a movie together, we saw the "Marvels" movies and then i've found the Equestria Girls movie and i was " oh that's a MLP thing", i knew that was a huge community of fan on it so i knew that was not only for little girls, i watched it with some on my friends and two of us was like "That's pretty good."
As creator of songs, i saw the work on the songs in the movie which are really qualitative. Then the next days i watch the others movies and began witch my other friend the G4.
You saw at my nickname that Sunset Shimmer is my fav pony and technically my first contact with MLP.
I really like pinkie pie because it's the kinda of character that you can't predict the next move and i like this kind of humor.
i saw long time ago the "Smile" thing, the horrible clip, you know... It was awful and i was young, and i don't know why but today i really dislike see Pinkie sad, i don't know why but this character in particular seems to represent something so pure that see this thing sad is really hurtful.

Now that's the time where i have to talk about me ?
I don't really know what i have to talk about, i like many things like create vidéos, songs, lyrics, gaming, mode clothes...
i kinda a wise person, i really like learn new things.
i feel like i'm not in the right world, all is to violent for me(yay i was the harass one), the world is to superficial, the social feel so complicated when you just want to be natural..
i'm kinda a lonely person in my personality, but i also like to be with friends, i maybe have some lack of affection, u know, with the age be alone is quite weighing with many of your friends been married and have child, but in this time it's hard to find someone with who we can feel natural.
I have a leader personality with optimism sens of life (even if actually that's not the optimism that get my heart)
Anyway, i'm not sure what i am doing here but here we are, maybe we can be friends ? :scoota-sad:

Don't hesitate to ask me questions, here or in DM, i think i'm a nice guy, for a french one, i know that we have a bad reputation on the net. :)

• Brohoof 5
  • Hugs 3

1 minute ago, Shi-Shimmer said:

Have to find peoples for that

You will.  There's a good bunch of folks here, shouldn't be hard to find a few friends among them.

• Brohoof 2

surely, i have to met them !

3 minutes ago, Longhaul said:

You will.  There's a good bunch of folks here, shouldn't be hard to find a few friends among them.

oohhh i'm a Muffin, i don't want to have a better rank, muffin is perfect.
CAN I KEEP IT !? :pinkie:

• Brohoof 2

14 hours ago, ComanderZhabikKlavik said:

Hi! Welcome to the MLP Forums! 

5 hours ago, Dupluna said:

Hi Shi-Shimmer! Have a great time among us! :grin:

Thanks you both

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Azure Dawn said:

Bienvenue! French is also my native language, however we're likely an ocean apart. Either way, welcome to the forum!

An ocean apart ? Where are you ?

• Brohoof 1

Hi! True, the Smile clip is horrible and I don't know why it's gotten so popular :zipp-wut:

I know nothing about bad reputation of the French on the Internet. I know only yummy French dishes and tasty French wines :jazz-hooves-please:

• Brohoof 2

Bonjour!

(I know VERY little French but here it is <3)

I'm so happy you decided to join us. I think being here will help you practice your English too which already is quite good, especially for 3rd language!

If you wish to find friends you came to a perfect place. You can always reach out to me to have yet another one!

I hope you'll have a lot of fun with us :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

Hi and welcome to the forums

Know worries, English is also not my first language

I hope you have a great time here

On 2024-08-19 at 5:55 AM, Starlight Serenade said:

Welcome to the forums Shi-Shimmer! I hope you enjoy your stay here! I like your pfp of Pinkie and Sunset, they are adorable!

i also have one with Sunset and Twilight blushing :3

On 2024-08-24 at 6:14 PM, Astralshy said:

Hi and welcome to the forums

Know worries, English is also not my first language

I hope you have a great time here

what is the first ?

On 2024-08-19 at 1:04 PM, Finding_Marty said:

Hi! True, the Smile clip is horrible and I don't know why it's gotten so popular :zipp-wut:

I know nothing about bad reputation of the French on the Internet. I know only yummy French dishes and tasty French wines :jazz-hooves-please:

Yummy are the way we choose.

On 2024-08-19 at 1:24 PM, Captain Salty Scribbles said:

Bonjour @Shi-Shimmer!

You chose the right place to be yourself. I didn't find a better place for years ^•^

You will enjoy next ranks either =] don't you want to be a bunny? :jazz-hooves-please:

No. Bunny are evil.

On 2024-08-19 at 2:09 PM, Sir Hugsalot said:

Bonjour!

(I know VERY little French but here it is <3)

I'm so happy you decided to join us. I think being here will help you practice your English too which already is quite good, especially for 3rd language!

If you wish to find friends you came to a perfect place. You can always reach out to me to have yet another one!

I hope you'll have a lot of fun with us :fluttershy:

thx thx