Pony High School (>RolePlay thread<)

lilymalady123

"What's this..? It looks like the rain is canceled for the day. Too bad I have to bring all these bags home.." She sighed, looking at her saddle-bags in fear that she may drop them if she flew at her favoured pace. She continued to walk down the street as she made her way home.

Nightfall stepped out of his "house" and teleported to Sugarcube corner, almost teleporting right on top of Splinter and Paint Slpash.

"Oops. Sorry." Nightfall looked at Paint Splash. "My bad..." He muttered as he began walking away.

"No, no, no!" Paint Splash said. "It's okay, it was just an accident. You didn't mean to." She raised an eyebrow at Splinter. "Slender?"

"No, no, no!" Paint Splash said. "It's okay, it was just an accident. You didn't mean to." She raised an eyebrow at Splinter. "Slender?"

"No I didn't mean too, but recently it's been happening more... Sorry..."

Paint Splash raised an eyebrow. "What?" She said. "I'm just talking to her. We can get back to our date now, if ya want."

"Um... I'm male." Nightfall looked down and ashamed. "Sorry for spoiling the moment." He started walking off again.

"Um... I'm male." Nightfall looked down and ashamed. "Sorry for spoiling the moment." He started walking off again.

((are-kward))

Lily sat in her room. She gave up trying to clean and teleported to sugar cube corner to get a hay shake

• Brohoof 1