Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Pen Sketch

Vido

After at least 10 attempts to draw a tree, I finally think I drew her successfully :3. As always, any criticism is greatly appreciated

post-6472-0-73604400-1343519112_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 7

This picture is fantastic! The details are spot-on! I wish a could draw ponies half as well as you can! Keep at it.

Sincerely,

Flutterguy27

Wow that is beautiful, i can never get the heads right on ponies, but you got it spot on there. Well done!

A great sketch of my favorite pony! I love it! This looks like something I might be able to draw if I tried to actually draw.

This looks absolutely amazing! I hope you continue drawing cause you seem to be good at it!

That's a pretty good sketch of Flutters! love it!

Nice job! :)

I am debating posting my first attempt at Fluttershy, but it's so incredibally bad that I probably won't. It would be cool for you all to see how I've progressed as an artist though.

I am debating posting my first attempt at Fluttershy, but it's so incredibally bad that I probably won't. It would be cool for you all to see how I've progressed as an artist though.

I would like to see how you have progressed :)

(edited)

I would like to see how you have progressed :)

But it's SOOOOOO bad! I would honestly be embarrassed. I would describe it as looking as if a small child drew it, but it's honestly worse D=

I had it up for an hour and got embarrassed and took it down although im pretty sure nopony saw it because no comments were made >.<

Edited by Vido

But it's SOOOOOO bad! I would honestly be embarrassed. I would describe it as looking as if a small child drew it, but it's honestly worse D=

I had it up for an hour and got embarrassed and took it down although im pretty sure nopony saw it because no comments were made >.<

Well either way the one you have up now is really good!
  • Brohoof 1