Ask Sophia (me)

rainbow dash22

(edited)

Hello! I'm not a pony.(sorry) I absolutely LOVE the tv. And one of my favorite shows is gravity falls. And I've figured out some codes on it! ^_^ I'm really excited to show you! I'll show them if you ask me! And just a few more things, if you pause quickly on the theme song you see big foot for maybe, I dunno.. A split second. *shivers* I just shivered because in the theme song when you hear the whisper, it's something backwards. Tell you the rest if you ask me! ;)

Edit: and tell me more things in the asking... Thing. :D

Hello? Is anyone/pony here?

Edited by rainbow dash22

Umm... Lego Harry potter, fashion boutique, wipe out, Mario 3d land, and Pokemon platinum.

Nice. I have: Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, Kid Icarus: Uprising, The Legend of Zelda; Ocarina of Time 3D, Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D, and Resident Evil: Revelations

*not including downloads*

• Brohoof 1

rr5p9f.jpg

yeah, sorry to break up your conversation :blush: but i gots asking to do. HOW DO YOU MAKE AN OC!!!! Every time I make one on this game site, http://generalzoi.deviantart.com/art/Pony-Creator-Full-Version-254295904, it doesn't post or copy or anything! Plus, I can't find the forum that lets you submit your oc. I've been on it before but zi dont know the name and I can't search for it. PLEASE HELP?

Hey you!

Yeah you!

No, not you, the other guy!

Yeah, YOU!

..... Do you like tacos??