Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

happend to me the other day

termenchecks

>be in room

>suddenly guy from school shows up uninvited in my room ( hate when people come uninvited) and starts looking around

> lots of ponies on subwoofer

>panic inside me

>evacuation plan

>me: hey lets go down in the basement and shoot with my airgun

>dont think he even noticed it

Life just got frightening

Share similiar stories

LOL I bet you made the same face you have in the avatar when you saw your plan work.

Sadly I don't have any similar stories that are PG rated :o

Well, an age limit is being set, so, perhaps you could share soon enough, or was the age limit set it motion yet?

(edited)

The most fussed up about is that my subwoofer is placed at the middle of the floor.

This sounds like some serious 4chan greentext stories, lol. Doesn't help what with the layout...

I guess I talked to someone with a Aerosmith t-shirt, and they haven't listened to anything other than Walk This Way.

What does this have to do with anything? Edited by anonymstol

Well, an age limit is being set, so, perhaps you could share soon enough, or was the age limit set it motion yet?

Personally I dunno about the whole age limit thing,However I have heard from people that it is in effect.I also don't wanna share because people would think I'm weird xD

Personally I dunno about the whole age limit thing,However I have heard from people that it is in effect.I also don't wanna share because people would think I'm weird xD

Please, we are all bronies here, i am pretty sure, wait, is there 0 character limit? WOOOT

Prostitusion?

Please, we are all bronies here, i am pretty sure, wait, is there 0 character limit? WOOOT

Oh my god.. I feel so free Posted Image My responses can now be as short and vague as I please<3

Prostitusion?

Posted Image
  • Brohoof 2

I had a similar thing happen to me about 3 weeks after I became a brony, but it was my brother, and ponies were on the computer screen, and I failed at hiding it.

Now I don't care who sees em', but back then it was terrifying, especially when he just backed out of the room with a look of shock.