A somewhat confused Pinkie Pie

MuLeKsI

I finally got artrage, so I decided to draw something with it.

I have had this idea on my mind for a while now. At first the helmet was supposed to be a Finnish modification of the German m17 helmet, but ended up looking like a m17/m35 hybrid of some sort, what ever xD

I think it looks pretty nice.

post-8626-0-57502800-1356810275_thumb.jpg

Quite good, for a beginner's piece. The helmet looks very nice, and you did a good job on the mane. (That's the hardest part of drawing Pinkie.) The only thing I have an issue with is that the nose goes up a little bit too much at the end.

Yes, I'm an art critic now, even though I can't draw. Sue me.

• Brohoof 1

I can understand her confusion. It's not everyday you get drafted by the Wehrmacht.

It looks like you said more like an M35 or later WWII model, than an M17, which the Finnish received after WWI and modified it to their specifications. I actually had a a made in 1918 German Mauser ammo pouch that was obtained by the Finnish and was reinforced at their armory with rivets. Cool piece.

Anyways...

Interesting drawing.

• Brohoof 1

Quite good, for a beginner's piece. The helmet looks very nice, and you did a good job on the mane. (That's the hardest part of drawing Pinkie.) The only thing I have an issue with is that the nose goes up a little bit too much at the end.

Yes, I'm an art critic now, even though I can't draw. Sue me.

I agree, the nose does go a little bit too much up at the end. But I would say that I did well, considering that this is my second time ever drawing Pinkie Pie.

And don't worry, critic is always welcome. xD

I can understand her confusion. It's not everyday you get drafted by the Wehrmacht.

It looks like you said more like an M35 or later WWII model, than an M17, which the Finnish received after WWI and modified it to their specifications. I actually had a a made in 1918 German Mauser ammo pouch that was obtained by the Finnish and was reinforced at their armory with rivets. Cool piece.

Anyways...

Interesting drawing.

I might have explained it in a complicate way, but what I ment was that:

The helmet does look like a WW2 model, but has the built in "horns" because It was originally intended to be the m17 model. Then I just got carried away and forgot to remove them.

But anyways, thanks for the comment. :)

• Brohoof 1