Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Long time fan of the show, first time on an actual MLP:FiM Forum

DBG

Title says it all.

I basically wanted to find a good MLP:FiM Forum to be a part of as I'm already a part of forums that correspond to several other shows/games I like. (Kingdom Hearts, Sonic, Pokémon, Yu-Gi-Oh!)

NOTE: Final Fantasy XIII and XIII-2 are also games I enjoy. But not much motivation to be a part of a forum since I'm not exactly a hardcore FF fan overall.

This forum came up first on Google and proclaimed itself to be #1. Made some quick comparisons to other Forums and here is where I chose to be.

Anyway... stuff about me:

I'm familiar with most forum rules (and they tend to be rare common sense), so you shouldn't expect any problems from me. I'll probably end up going over them at some point if I ever miss something.

My username isn't really meant to be taken literally, but it's an internet alias I've used for a long time. (originally created because I couldn't think of another username I liked, at the time) Most usually call me "dabest" but I prefer "DBG" (dabestgamer).

At some point, I'll probably end up making some sort of silly fangame (because I'm into game-programming overall, as well as making games harder)... or fail hardcore trying.

Some stuff that shows that I'm into messing with games is the fact that:

- Sonic Generations: For the PC version, I am currently in the process of designing Hard Modes, because no one else seems to have done so (I love a good, fun challenge)

- Kingdom Hearts: In KH2, I found a code ages ago on a KH Forum that makes the game harder. Videos on Youtube, same username.

Favorite pony? Kind of a three-way tie.

- Twilight Sparkle (I seem to be a sucker for lead main characters)

- Rainbow Dash (reminds me of Sonic)

- Applejack (one of the best--if not, the best--character in the show)

With that said... Hi.

• Brohoof 1

Hi, I am new here too! Glad to see someone who likes both Applejack AND Rainbow Dash! Any other games that you are into? I think my favorite FF game was 8, but I haven't played them all. XD

I already stated a handful.

Sonic, Pokémon, Kingdom Hearts, FFXIII(-2)... and Crash Bandicoot.

There's also Yu-Gi-Oh! (only the actual card game).