its not as big of a deal as you think it is

Tia Is Best Pony

i have had pony wallpapers and such for about two weeks now and around a week ago my dad asked me he was like you watch my little pony? i said ya and he was like cool any way blalba....

then last night the news had a story on bronies and he was like josh your not alone and i said ya lots of people watch. i sent him an email explaining what a brony is and he emailed my back and said

so, i guess this is your way of telling me you're a brony?

i sense that you have some anxiety about this and its not really as big of a deal as i think you think it is.... 

just realized he is so right the only reason this isnt a status update is beacause i want other people to tell me if THEY have ever had anyone make a big deal of it.. because honestly most people laugh then life goes on i just have a wierd hobby anyway...... i thought my dad would disown me mostly because evertime he sees a gay on tv he goes on a rant about gay people... '

anyway anyone ever been mean to YOU about mlp

maxresdefault.jpg

My friends here in germany couldnt care less about me liking mlp, it just doesn't bother them. I guess over here its practically unkown anyway, I mean never in a thousand years would there be any news about bronies. Plus, unless your fathers an idiot, there shouldnt be any visible or logical connection between mlp and sexuality. So you shouldnt have to worry about that. The only problem there could be is that the news might present bronies with a bad light.

No one really seems to know about bronies over here, a few of my friends know, and they're reaction was basically "Heh, you like the weirdest things" and we went back to talking about other stuff. Now the only time anyone brings up it is to complain about me filling their facebook newsfeed with pony stuff. Mind you, I'm not a massive brony with toys or merchandise or anything (I thought about getting a t-shirt, but decided I didn't want to have to stop every five minutes and explain it to people).

Uh...I have no idea what to put here.

Black=Ano

Blue=Phe

Grey=Nathaniel

"Yes a perfect gift for me,

Is a smile as wide as a mile,

To make me happy as can be!"

• 8 years later...
On 2013-03-08 at 12:56 PM, Tia Is Best Pony said:

i have had pony wallpapers and such for about two weeks now and around a week ago my dad asked me he was like you watch my little pony? i said ya and he was like cool any way blalba....

then last night the news had a story on bronies and he was like josh your not alone and i said ya lots of people watch. i sent him an email explaining what a brony is and he emailed my back and said

so, i guess this is your way of telling me you're a brony?

i sense that you have some anxiety about this and its not really as big of a deal as i think you think it is.... 

just realized he is so right the only reason this isnt a status update is beacause i want other people to tell me if THEY have ever had anyone make a big deal of it.. because honestly most people laugh then life goes on i just have a wierd hobby anyway...... i thought my dad would disown me mostly because evertime he sees a gay on tv he goes on a rant about gay people... '

anyway anyone ever been mean to YOU about mlp

You nailed it! Few people will actually care if you like MLP. Just don't be weird about it.