Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Nightmare Moon

LexiiCii

Mares and gentlecolts! Look who's back... NIGHTMARE MOON!

I am here to present you all to my special... "event". You all must AND WILL ask me your most questioning questions! * whispers to LexiiCii* That is a word, correct? Uh, I pretty sure it-

OKAY! YOU MAY NOW BEGIN THE ASKING!

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

*turns nightmare moon into a bunny* how do you like being a bunny? plus does luna know your back?

... CHANGE ME NOW FOOL! BUNNIES ARE NOT CUTE, SO THEREFORE I AM NOT CUTE!! Wait... Princess Luna? * changes into Luna* * makes a ' what' face* ... Really?

img-1670118-1-celestia_is_watching_you_b

Very funny, Luna. Change back to normal, you have work to do.

* changes back to Princess Luna* YOU NEVER LET ME HAVE FUN, TIA! I JUST WANTED TO SCARE EVERYPONY, YEESH!!

Has anypony ever told you that you're tall dark and beautiful?

img-1674748-1-4c30f3f7dd1bbc56f46cf3bb73

* le blush :3* I... I am? Beautiful? Well, I never got any compliments like that before... You're very handsome, then... * winks OHOHOHO*

Edited by LexiiCii

... CHANGE ME NOW FOOL! BUNNIES ARE NOT CUTE, SO THEREFORE I AM NOT CUTE!! Wait... Princess Luna? * changes into Luna* * makes a ' what' face* ... Really?

* changes back to Princess Luna* YOU NEVER LET ME HAVE FUN, TIA! I JUST WANTED TO SCARE EVERYPONY, YEESH!!

* le blush :3* I... I am? Beautiful? Well, I never got any compliments like that before... You're very handsome, then... * winks OHOHOHO*

Sorry, Luna, but there's royal duties you must do. You may continue your act when you're done.

I say it because it's true. Your mane and your eyes are so beautiful...I could get lost in them for hours...

By the way, I'm your number 1 fan. My beautiful dark mare princess of the night...Never have I seen evil look so beautiful...

Edited by Asbel Lhant

Can you fly on the moon, or can you only jump really high?

Of course I can fly! I can fly as high as the sky! * le gasp* I'm poet and didn't even know it!

have you met doctor whooves yet? and if so how?

Doctor... Whooves? Oh, it's that Timelord wearing that green tie aint it? And yes I've met him, he tried bringing me to some planet called Gallifrey or something like that, and he kept saying a name... I believe he said Rose, or Tyler, or whatever.

• Brohoof 1

My beautiful mare of the night...I wish to know more about you. And please take this as a gift. *hands you a black rose* It's the ultimate flower of darkness and beauty...Perfect for you. My angel of darkness...

4c30f3f7dd1bbc56f46cf3bb73e3ea63.jpeg

Edited by Asbel Lhant

My beautiful mare of the night...I wish to know more about you. And please take this as a gift. *hands you a black rose* It's the ultimate flower of darkness and beauty...Perfect for you. My angel of darkness...

img-1743059-1-4c30f3f7dd1bbc56f46cf3bb73

* takes rose * Why... Thank you. I never knew such kind and sweet ponies love me this much! Do you truly love my nights? If so, would like the night to last forever?

• Brohoof 2

* takes rose * Why... Thank you. I never knew such kind and sweet ponies love me this much! Do you truly love my nights? If so, would like the night to last forever?

Oh yes...I can see it all now...Such beautiful darkness all the time...Beautiful starry skies...A beautiful full moon...and the beautiful luminescent glow of your mane...

img-1743059-1-4c30f3f7dd1bbc56f46cf3bb73

• Brohoof 1