Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sup Bronies (:D

Rainbow Paint T_T

Hello there rainbow paint. I see that you're really a big contributor to the My Little Pony community with your gaming, artist-ing, and musicing  :lol:. Anways, welcome!

Also, is that your youtube channel? You should add me to your contacts (I have like none lol).

Hello there rainbow paint. I see that you're really a big contributor to the My Little Pony community with your gaming, artist-ing, and musicing  :lol:. Anways, welcome!

Also, is that your youtube channel? You should add me to your contacts (I have like none lol).

no its not i just put that there while u read this plus i only practice the drums so i can be good at drumming when i have my own band in 6 years

no its not i just put that there while u read this plus i only practice the drums so i can be good at drumming when i have my own band in 6 years

Ha, well still it's good to know that everybody has their own set of skills whether or not they contribute to MLP, much like ponies all have their own cutie marks for having that special talent.

Ha, well still it's good to know that everybody has their own set of skills whether or not they contribute to MLP, much like ponies all have their own cutie marks for having that special talent.

yeah well in 6 years my band's name will be The Shadowbolts  :wub: its a rock band

• Brohoof 2