Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

yo sup

xXserpicolover666Xx

my name is Frank but you can call me Paco or Franky if you really want to. I hope one day to be fully accepted into this community because i heard that this community is the most accepting of them all no matter what i like or what my preferences and tastes are. i dont really know what to say here, so if you have any questions you know what to do because i dont thanks

my name is Frank but you can call me Paco or Franky if you really want to. I hope one day to be fully accepted into this community because i heard that this community is the most accepting of them all no matter what i like or what my preferences and tastes are. i dont really know what to say here, so if you have any questions you know what to do because i dont thanks

Hello, Frank! We are definitely one of the most accepting communities out there. If you need any help with the forums, please don't hesitate to ask! Have fun!

So you hope, to one day be fully accepted into this community? Well, guess this day is today. :lol:

Just interact a bit with the people around here and before you know it you feel like you've nerver been anywhere else. :D

May I ask how you've discovered the Magic of Friendship? :)