Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

uh.. Hello everypony

CrescentCake

Hi there everyone, my name is Conor and I'm a Brony, just like you guys ;) 

This is my first forum I have joined and wanted to start up for real, most forums I would join would be to get the download for this game or whatever. I am really exited to spend time on this forum and make new friends and find new stuff out. :)

I hope to makes lots of new friends on this forum :) 

MY best friend in the world has joined too and his name is "Dan Loves You" =D

Hobbys:

Gaming, Sailing, Windsurfing, video editing ( I'm bad at video editing tho :L), hanging out with friends ;)

Games I love are:

Skyrim, Oblivion, Ricochet, Assassin creed, Fallout 3/NV, Saints Row, Mount and Blade: Warband, KillingFloor and a few others...

Youtubers I like:

TotalBiscuit, Jesse Cox, MTD, AVO, Yogscast- Main channel -Sips - Sjin- Nilesy, Crendor, Hank and Jed, Angry Joe, Trendkill

Hi there everyone, my name is Conor and I'm a Brony, just like you guys ;)

This is my first forum I have joined and wanted to start up for real, most forums I would join would be to get the download for this game or whatever. I am really exited to spend time on this forum and make new friends and find new stuff out. :)

I hope to makes lots of new friends on this forum :)

MY best friend in the world has joined too and his name is "Dan Loves You" =D

Hobbys:

Gaming, Sailing, Windsurfing, video editing ( I'm bad at video editing tho :L), hanging out with friends ;)

Games I love are:

Skyrim, Oblivion, Ricochet, Assassin creed, Fallout 3/NV, Saints Row, Mount and Blade: Warband, KillingFloor and a few others...

Youtubers I like:

TotalBiscuit, Jesse Cox, MTD, AVO, Yogscast- Main channel -Sips - Sjin- Nilesy, Crendor, Hank and Jed, Angry Joe, Trendkill

Hello, Conor! I believe I've met your friend before. We have quite similar likes, though Tobuscus is my favorite YouTuber. If you ever need any help, please ask me a question! Have fun!

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums! I wish you my best of luck, here you will meet some nice bronies/pegasisters too :3