Good tidings everypony!

BT Brony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: I heard about MLP Forums quite some time ago by browsing the internet, but never got around to actually signing up to it. I signed up today thanks to a link on YouTube on Ezynell's channel which reminded me of the fact that I should sign up for it.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: A good friend of mine discovered the brony community and decided to give the show a try. After a few episodes, he informed me of this show and it's community. At first I disagreed with males watching a girls show, but after some time, I found myself with nothing to do and with MLP stuck in my head. I had no idea why I was thinking about it so much, so I decided that I would give it a try. I watched the first two episodes and then admitted that it was pretty good. I then watched a few more and said that it was excellent. My friend asked that I wait for him so we can watch the show together, but I couldn't resist and watched the show to the most recent episode which was 'Secret of My Excess'. I don't know when exactly I became a brony, but I remember the agonising wait for the next episode, so I presume it was around December 11 2011. Ever since, I have proudly been a brony and have stuck with the series ever since.

I'm a 17 year old boy who lives in Sheffield, England, and I go to college, currently in my first year. I am currently studying IT, Law and Business. I like to make friends, but I'm not very out going and shy so I find it difficult to start a conversation with others. I plan to change that though and become more involved with the brony community. I am a passionate gamer who likes to play games such as WoW, TF2, Mount and Blade, etc. I also like anime, although I only like Dragon Ball Z, Bleach, Attack on Titan and Sword Art Online.

I hope that I get to find my place in the brony community, or cuite mark in a sense, and meet as many bronies as possible. :)

• Brohoof 2

Hey, welcome to the forums~ ^^/ Fluttershy is indeed best pony :yay:  I'm from England too, and I'm a big anime fan. But the only one I like on your list is SAO :blush:

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the cool town, we're cool; since I'm despicable for not being communicative, you'll be more successful at meeting friends than I.

Thanks! I don't know about being more communicative, but we will have to see.  :lol:

Hey, welcome to the forums~ ^^/ Fluttershy is indeed best pony :yay:  I'm from England too, and I'm a big anime fan. But the only one I like on your list is SAO :blush:

Thanks! Fluttershy best pony indeed! I try not to watch too much anime, other wise I'd have too much to do. SAO is awesome stuff. B)

• Brohoof 1

welcome to the forums newcomer

Sorry for the fast welcome but Hi and enjoy your time here! Contact me if you want to or just add me as a friend!  ;)

Sorry for the late reply, I thought that new posts would show up on my notifications, but they aren't, so I'll have to see if there is a feature for that. Anyway, thanks for the welcome! :D 

• Brohoof 1