Let's talk about romance. :)

WhiteGuardian

I love romance! Though I've never dated anyone probably because I'm not too good looking but mainly because I'm introverted and don't get out much. To answer your questions in order though:

What I like about romance is happiness. Two people bonding to the highest level you basically can. That's romance to me.

What do I like to see? Two or more people (I believe in polyamory!) spreading happiness to each other. I guess that's a bit of a cop-out answer though, so I guess I like to see platonic love. Things like holding hands, kissing, hugging, and just being together in eachother's company.

What makes my heart boil and blood pound? I guess the truth here is that when a really cute couple is innocently makeing out.

The weird thing about me is that I'm really into Platonic love. You'll never see me having sex with people, not even just because I probably couldn't even aquire such an oppurtunity. Because I like to just love people, and spread happiness. Sure, for some, sex makes them happy, and more power to them! But for me, it's kind of weird to imagine myself doing that.

i hear you buddy. its not weird. it makes sense to me. :)

Aw, disaster days are no good…What happened?

basically to make it simple, my happy family just imploded.....

Hmmm, I'm not that good with it XD

I've had 4 relationships that have been......failures. My first one lasted a day (SHE USED ME), the second one broke up with me after a month because I WAS A BRONY ._. and the other one never took off. 4th one was long distance and the best, lasted 3 months.

I've never been on a date, never kissed, and such. So yeah

• Brohoof 1

Something that I find romantic has actually happened to me several times.

Almost every night, I lie awake thinking about my crush... visualizing us together... does anypony else do that?

yeah ive done that countless times. :)

Hmmm, I'm not that good with it XD

I've had 4 relationships that have been......failures. My first one lasted a day (SHE USED ME), the second one broke up with me after a month because I WAS A BRONY ._. and the other one never took off. 4th one was long distance and the best, lasted 3 months.

I've never been on a date, never kissed, and such. So yeah

yeah both of the relatioships ive had were epic fails and just bad choices overall and so i dont even really count them :)

• Brohoof 1

(\ Ikr? XD That would be indeed :)

but not just that. she would have to be able to put up with ALL of me XP lol which would be a challenge. but like i always say, if heaven has someone special planned for me, she must be one heck of a girl if she will be able to tolerate me and all my.....well....me.... heh heh :)

• Brohoof 1

but not just that. she would have to be able to put up with ALL of me XP lol which would be a challenge. but like i always say, if heaven has someone special planned for me, she must be one heck of a girl if she will be able to tolerate me and all my.....well....me.... heh heh :)

Indeed :) Yeah, I have Aspergers, would be cool to meet a girl who could put up with me :P

• Brohoof 1

I guess something I like in real life is when you and your partner work together evenly to make it work and bring happiness to the relationship. its a two way street. I like a relationship that doesn't feel strained. I like it when it feels so natural and easy to be with the other person. I don't think I need crazy fun activities to enjoy myself. I would love to be able to just lay in the grass and watch the sky and just talk for hours, or take a walk in the woods, go on little adventures together, or maybe on a cold day, snuggle up together on the couch with a blanket and some hot chocolate and watch corny movies. just the simple things that let you enjoy the company and closeness of the person your with. walks in the rain where you jump in the puddles and end up kissing as the water hits your face. cooking a delicious breakfast together and making a mess of the kitchen and each other. Sleigh rides through the snow, stargazing at night. activities where you can be close to each other. but I would also take great joy in letting my partner decide what we want to do, and watching her smile and be happy. Those cheesy moments when you just stare at her as she smiles, and then she gets selfconscious and asks "what?" and you smile and say "nothing." Telling her how beautiful she is everyday and how much she really means to me. showing her by the little things that I do. just treating her the way she deserves to be treated. being her rock when she needs me too and supporting her in everything she does. helping her dreams come true. Loving her with every ounce of my being. :)

• Brohoof 2

I guess something I like in real life is when you and your partner work together evenly to make it work and bring happiness to the relationship. its a two way street. I like a relationship that doesn't feel strained. I like it when it feels so natural and easy to be with the other person. I don't think I need crazy fun activities to enjoy myself. I would love to be able to just lay in the grass and watch the sky and just talk for hours, or take a walk in the woods, go on little adventures together, or maybe on a cold day, snuggle up together on the couch with a blanket and some hot chocolate and watch corny movies. just the simple things that let you enjoy the company and closeness of the person your with. walks in the rain where you jump in the puddles and end up kissing as the water hits your face. cooking a delicious breakfast together and making a mess of the kitchen and each other. Sleigh rides through the snow, stargazing at night. activities where you can be close to each other. but I would also take great joy in letting my partner decide what we want to do, and watching her smile and be happy. Those cheesy moments when you just stare at her as she smiles, and then she gets selfconscious and asks "what?" and you smile and say "nothing." Telling her how beautiful she is everyday and how much she really means to me. showing her by the little things that I do. just treating her the way she deserves to be treated. being her rock when she needs me too and supporting her in everything she does. helping her dreams come true. Loving her with every ounce of my being. :)

Well said! Ikr? That would be nice :)

• Brohoof 1

I'm craving a nice juicy, lay

Yes, the juicier the better okay sorry I couldn't resist. I am kind of a perv but am also a bit of a sentimental softie too, I suppose what I like the most in a romance is that here you have two people that accept each other for who they are and they are able to open up and be themselves with each other even if neither of them are perfect (nobody is). There is all this pressure to conform to some arbitrary ridiculous social script and just being able to say "screw it" and be able to trust someone fully and completely to share things you wouldn't share with anyone else.

• Brohoof 2

Yes, the juicier the better okay sorry I couldn't resist. I am kind of a perv but am also a bit of a sentimental softie too, I suppose what I like the most in a romance is that here you have two people that accept each other for who they are and they are able to open up and be themselves with each other even if neither of them are perfect (nobody is). There is all this pressure to conform to some arbitrary ridiculous social script and just being able to say "screw it" and be able to trust someone fully and completely to share things you wouldn't share with anyone else.

I like how you think. :) I can relate.

• Brohoof 1

Well, not too weird. It's your opinion.

They made my friends turn red when they read them, though. XD

ohhh that graphic huh? interesting. I guess I would have to read it to know if it was too much for me. XD but usually I like romantic kissing sessions. as long as they don't descend into something a little more....well...you know. :) that kind of thing does make me blush.

• Brohoof 1

ohhh that graphic huh? interesting. I guess I would have to read it to know if it was too much for me. XD but usually I like romantic kissing sessions. as long as they don't descend into something a little more....well...you know. :) that kind of thing does make me blush.

Okay, so it wasn't that descriptive. XD You'd probably like it. But I threw them away... :(

• Brohoof 1