Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming re chained

emiliano8193

So ive had kingdom hearts 1.5 hd remix and I finished the first game and 358/2 days cinematics and ive tried to get into to rechained but I just dont feel it so I was wondering what do you guys thibk of rechained of memories?

I never played the ps2 remake...I only played the gameboy version...but it's really good! While it may start out slow...as the story progresses, it's actually a beautiful tale of re-discovery, loss, and finding yourself. There's also important backstory to some of the characters who later appear in kingdom hearts 2...so I say go further in...I was skeptical with the gameboy version too at first...but eventually you get used to the card system, and it actually works fairly well! just give it another chance, and watch where you go! :)

I've played both the PS2 and GBA versions of this game. The GBA one was actually my first ever KH game.

CoM is a game made for it's gameplay without a doubt. The only parts of the story that are any good, or even relevant to the overall series, are really at the end of the game. The PS2 version has a new form of the final boss and it's pretty badass though.

You could also probably enjoy the warped versions of the first game's story but it's not very likely either. There's not much to them.

If you haven't played KH2 yet and are waiting for the HD release of that CoM will lead into it. Days and CoM more or less take place at the same time, though Days is an entire year while CoM is only a month and finishes at the beginning of Days, and knowing the stories for both will help your overall understanding of the series and why things happen the way they do.

Edited by Discordian