I'm totally copying ghostfacekiller39 and Daring
Ready? No? Too bad.
- I am 22 years old.
- I live in Bellevue, Washington, a city of about 130,000.
- I have Asperger's Syndrome (sounds like ass burgers)
- I have never been employed
- My political views are... fuck politics!
- I'm an agnostic/atheist.
- I drink Coca Cola, though I drink Pepsi if they only serve it at whatever restaurant I go to.
- My favorite food is pizza.
- I don't know my sexuality but I'm pretty sure I'm straight.
- My favorite TV show is South Park, followed by FIM.
- I'm only a sports nut during the football season.
- I was never much of a gamer.
- I don't really have an all time favorite movie.
- My favorite band is Rush and my favorite song of theirs (as of this blog) is "Subdivisions" from the album "Signals."
- I have a younger sister (born 1993) and she's studying abroad in Denmark.
- I've been very pessimistic since graduating high school.
- Anything else you want ask me... don't bother :okiedokielokie: