Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twilights cutie mark

Discordly Cutiepie

(edited)
This may or may not of been posted (if it has sorry admins.)

Anyway Twilight's cutie mark- I think it represents friendship and magic. 

I will explain this, 1st the obvious reason is the fact that the name of the program is Friendship is magic meaning Friendship= magic.

2nd the way that Twilight got her cutie mark, I mean she only got hers once all of her friends got theirs and that gave her the magic to hatch the egg because friendship=magic.

3rd is sort of a hard one when she defeated Tirek she used the power of friendship, now this is wrong because this is saying friendship>magic, but I think that it's just a more powerful magic, even more than Alicorn magic so because Tirek didn't have that type of magic his power was lesser than Twilight Sparkles. 

In conclusion, what im saying is because friendship is magic,The result of having freinds has the outcome of the gaining of increased power of magic, even if you have had your magic taken away  and I believe this is why twilights magic is the most powerful, because she has the power of friendship which is the one of the most powerful and potent of magic types.

Edited by Discordly Chaos

Love that pipe, man.

On topic, it's very much one of the major points of the show that their friendship literally is magic. Even without Twilight's actual magic, there is some sort of deeper bond that connects the Mane Six. They were sort of predestined to meet and become friends with each other.

That's why even taking away their magic can't stop them, because they are literally the living embodiments of the tenants of friendship themselves.

• Brohoof 1