Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Princess Celestia!

Sazama Ichida

OOC: I figured we needed a new ask thread for her. When Bright does it I'm just not feeling it...So I thought I'd give it a shot just for the heck of it. I can't promise I'll do a very good job but I will try my best. Lastly, Please do not get upset if I do not respond to your question as there are some questions that I might not know how to answer.

BIC:

Greetings my loyal subjects. Please do not be afraid. All are welcome to stand before me. Your presence is just as important as anypony else's.
princess_celestia_8.png

• Brohoof 1

Hello, your majesty, I have an odd question...

When you were a filly, was your mane fully pink, or was it always a pastel rainbow?

It used to be pink yes. I use special hair coloring.

princess_celestia_of_equestria_by_heart_

Princess Celestia,

You must've been proud of Spike when he used his fire breath to save the games.

I certainly was.

img-2725491-1-princess_celestia_8.png

Princess, I just wanted to let you know that as much as I love your little sister, you are my favorite. Never give in to the hate tend to get among fans! (because I will always love the true you.) :)

Oh, and have you heard of Trollestia? Is she your twin or something, or is that just your evil side? XD

((BTW, awesome thread! You definitely seem to have the hang of being Princess Celestia. :3))

Princess

Have you ever had a very special somepony?

I have not. And I am a bit afraid too because of my long lifespan...

princess_celestia_by_rinkulover4ever5059

Princess, I just wanted to let you know that as much as I love your little sister, you are my favorite. Never give in to the hate tend to get among fans! (because I will always love the true you.) :)

Oh, and have you heard of Trollestia? Is she your twin or something, or is that just your evil side? XD

((BTW, awesome thread! You definitely seem to have the hang of being Princess Celestia. :3))

Thank you. You are very kind.

princess_celestia_8.png

Actually that's one of the names that some of my subjects use to make fun of me...It makes me sad...

princess_celestia_9.png

• Brohoof 1

Aww come on give it a try. I'm sure somepony would like you. ;)

How about one of the castle guards or discord? Lol 

It's as I said. I would outlive them because of my lifespan. And I do not wish to bare any more grief...

img-2728022-1-princess_celestia_by_rinku

As for Discord. I'm going to assume you were joking right?

img-2008217-2-2iu5bte.jpg

• Brohoof 2

It's as I said. I would outlive them because of my lifespan. And I do not wish to bare any more grief...

As for Discord. I'm going to assume you were joking right?

img-2729727-2-img-2008217-2-2iu5bte.jpg

Yes discord was a joke. And yes you may come to grief when finding a loved one l. The point is not to grieve but to be happy that you made that pony happy! Life will hold many disappointments yes but there will always be a brighter side in the future. As ruler of Equestria you must show courage, and determination no matter the consequences. I may not be that well known and I have been downed so much in the past but I've stayed to true to who I am and still keep on believing that there is always a better outcome. Just believe Princess Celestia. And if you ever lose faith in yourself believe in your subjects. Believe in me. For we will always believe in you. ;)

A cup of tea, coming up.

Here is your tea princess, I made extra if you want more.

Thank you my loyal subject.

img-2728022-2-princess_celestia_8.png

Oh. I'm sorry they called you that. Why did they make fun of you? You rule amazingly. And you're very welcome, princess. *bows head*

I don't know...I wish I knew...

Thank you.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Princess? Did you ever have a very special some pony? And if he's gone im sorry... but im just curious to your life. Yours is the most clouded of all. And learning about some of the personal past may help us all....  *bows deeply planting sword into ground before celestia* "my swords are yours for protection in the future"

Edited by The Mighty Ninyn

Princess? Did you ever have a very special some pony? And if he's gone im sorry... but im just curious to your life. Yours is the most clouded of all. And learning about some of the personal past may help us all....  *bows deeply planting sword into ground before celestia* "my swords are yours for protection in the future"

Thank you.

And no I have not.

Celestia,

How's Discord reforming going?

Very well. At first I was beginning to have doubts but he has made excellent progress.