Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

stereotyping

chaos rains

People hate and fear what they don't understand or what deviates from the norm, but what is the norm anyway? It is always changing and things that are regarded as "normal" aren't always good things. Being a brony gives the middle finger to some very outdated gender roles and a lot of people who are more invested in them than they realize are going to have a problem with that being challenged.

• Brohoof 1

People hate and fear what they don't understand or what deviates from the norm, but what is the norm anyway? It is always changing and things that are regarded as "normal" aren't always good things. Being a brony gives the middle finger to some very outdated gender roles and a lot of people who are more invested in them than they realize are going to have a problem with that being challenged.

yeah but my problem with it is thry call us the worst things yet dont even take the time to try to understand and whats worse some of the shows audience already suffer depression and have an escape in the show. I understand r34 and duch causing contraversy but whats thst got to do with us as a whole? I only brought this topic up and unlike the last topic hope I put it in the right area this time because so far ive had to stick up for a 13 yr old and now a guy who admitted being depressed till he found the show is being ridiculed by it. I know its a heck of a topic but this is real and im still lost for words at how nasty these people are.