Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Howdy my fellow bronies and pegasisters!

Mr WubWorthy

How did you find MLP Forums?:

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

Hello everypony! How are ya'll doin' today, er night, er something? Well let me start off by saying that I am 16 years old. I go to Texas Connections Academy at home, so yes I'm homeschooled. I just recently got a job at Jorgie's Pizzeria as a dishwasher/bus boy. I am in Boy Scouts, Life rank, about to obtain Eagle rank, which is the highest rank in Scouting. I love music, I played the trombone back when I was in marching band. Let's see, um, I like to travel a lot. My family, and I, just went on a cruise to the Bahamas and Cozumel, Mexico, that was pretty awesome. I went to my first brony convention in Austin called Brony Fan Fair, but I only went for a day, which kinda sucked. Oh well, we're going next year. I also have a YouTube channel that I'd like to start up soon. It's gonna be another review/analyse channel on the series. I also play a lot of video games, so you'll be seeing that on there as well. Anyways, thanks for checking out my profile I guess! :D Brohoof!

• Brohoof 3

• 4 weeks later...

I need some more friends on this forum, would anypony care to be my friend? Or do some roleplay, or just chat?

Did you cosplay at the con?

No, I didnt cosplay at the con, but I will next year lol
  • Brohoof 1

Your description almost indicated the typical average american schooled citizen. I'd imagine you be wearing spectacles and of average american height.

Anyways, welcome to the forums and goodluck on your youtube channel!

• Brohoof 1